If you can reach the wire clips/hooks all the way across the inside part of your transom— or know a lanky kid who can— then yes you should be just fine (you should replace the wiring that’s there with the new stuff). The gamble is whether you can get the new wire through the old actuator top mount, as they have a little pressure-fit conical collar (it’s got a name, I forget) which will be in there and you may not be able to pull the new wire through it. The new ones also likely come with the wiring harness clip style plugs, but if you don’t have that on the inside, and don’t want to add it, you may get lucky clipping the end of the wire to one strand a few inches to get through the center hole. Those actuator mounts are often 5200’d on there, so I’d at least try hard first to get it in (pushing wires often makes them fatter in their sleeves, so pulling has a better chance). Depending on the look of your existing hardware, it might be a good time to replace it anyway. I recently pulled all the tab holes (top and plate) and did the drill-fill-drill routine, which was a lot messier in the beginning as I sorted out how to fill a blind hole. My 2005 22’s transom was foam, but I still sleep better knowing it’s now safe foam.