C-Dory Angler 19' 2008 (CDO19150A808) in Beautiful Condition
Blue Accent Stripe
Blue Accent Factory Painted Bottom
Suzuki 90 HP 2009 4-Stroke EFI*(DF90ATLK9)
Serviced Completely** by Suzuki Dealer, Dec 20, 2019
Compression Test, 119-120 on All Four Cylinders, by Suzuki Dealer, Dec 20, 2019
Hours as Verified per Computer Download by Dealer, Dec 20, 2019, 438 Hours 44 Minutes
*2nd Generation Suzuki 4-Stroke EFI Outboard for 2009, Timing Chain (instead of timing belt), Double-overhead Cam (underneath the powerhead runs in an oil bath), Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI), Largest Alternator in its Class, Lean Burn Control System, Dual Flushing Ports.
Magic Tilt Aluminum I-Beam Boat Trailer 2008 (ALS Series), Drop Axle Galvanized, 5200 lb upgraded Torsion Axle, Deep V Cross Members, 6-lug hubs upgraded, all Tires Load Range "D", 225/75 D15, 65 max psi cold, Surge Brakes, Fenders Diamond Plate, LED Lights, Stainless Steel Buddy Bearings for grease. The trailer buddy bearings are kept full of grease and rotate smooth and quietly. If I'm not planning to use the boat for over a week then I support the trailer by blocks underneath the stout axle so as to preserve the life of the Class D tires.
Trailer Axle, Heavy Duty Torsion Axle (a major upgrade over leaf springs), 3-1/2" x 3-1/2", Square Drop Center, Hot Dipped Galvanized,
Trailer Axle Capacity, 5200 lbs,
Trailer Hubs, by Kodiak, Stainless Steel,6 Lug with 1-3/4" x 1-1/4" Bearings, Bearing Buddies for Simplicity of Adding Grease,
Trailer Tire Spare, with 6-Lug Kodiak Hub, Carrier Mounted on the Trailer
Trailer Monster Jack, Swivel, 1500 (220-XP150101)
Trailer Winch, Manual, New as of Jan, 2020).
**Last month (Dec, 2019) I took this 19' C-Dory to the factory-authorized Suzuki Dealer for a complete preventative maintenance upgrade of all consumable (using only genuine Suzuki not after-market) parts and fluids: New oil, oil filter, two new fuel filters (low pressure filter and high pressure filter under the cowling), a brand-new water pump (complete kit not a rebuild), lower foot grease, new fuel pump, new spark plugs and even all brand-new (not rebuilt or just cleaned) fuel injectors. The common practice is to have the fuel injectors to be rebuilt and cleaned but I bought all four of them brand-new from Suzuki for $175 each. The complete preventative maintenance bill in Dec-2019 was over $2,000 for labor and materials. You will be getting a maintenance-free boat and motor that should need nothing for a long time.
I have saved all the old parts for the Buyer's inspection. I also have the rest of the maintenance receipts during the life of the boat in a folder. Proper and complete maintenance means a long outboard life with many years of happy boating memories. While at the Dealer I had them pull the ECM (Computer) data which showed the total hours on the Suzuki outboard to be 438 hours. The Dealer also did a compression test of all the cylinders which showed them to all to be 119-120 which is excellent. On my other boat, the Flounder charter boat, I have a 2000 model Honda 90 HP outboard with almost 2,800 hours so 438 hours on this Suzuki outboard with the excellent compression readings mean years of life left and trouble-free boating pleasure. The gas in the twin, 23-gallon (each) fuel tanks is fresh, non-ethanol gas which is the only kind I use.
Boat Options and Accessories:
* Windlass, Anchor Lewmar Pro-Fish Series 700G heavy-duty, Chain and Rode 150',
* Anchor, Danforth,
* Windlass Control Switch, Helm,
* Minn Kota 70 PowerDrive 70-lb Thrust Trolling Motor with Remote Control, Universal Sonar and I-Pilot, 60" Shaft,
* Fish Finder Furuno Echo FCV-585 8.4 inch Color LCD with Accu-Fish Depth Sounder, brilliant color screen display,
* Transducer (1 of 2), Furuno Transom-Mounted,
* GPS Garmin 440 GPS Fish Finder Depth Sounder Color Fixed-Mount with Cartography, brilliant color screen display,
* Transducer (2 of 2), Garmin 440 GPS Transom-Mounted,
* VHF Radio Package, Uniden, 25 Watt Fixed Mount,
* VHF Antennea, roof-mounted,
* Compass, by Ritchie, electric, lighted,
* Searchlight, Roof-mounted, by Jabsco, 60020 Series, Electric, Joystick, Helm Station Switch,
* Batteries, Marine, Two (Both new July-2019), 24DC-1, 685 CCA each,
* Battery Switch, 4-Position (1, 2, 1+2, Off),
* Propeller, Stainless Steel, 3-Blade,
* Hydraulic Steering,
* Hand Rails, Interior, Stainless Steel,
* Bilge Pump, Rule-Mate, 1000 GPH,
* Wash Down / Livewell Pump, Rule-Mate, 500 GPH,
* Wash Down Hose and Nozzle, Raw Water,
* Thru-Hull Intake Fitting with Strainer, Brass, in Stern, Plumbed for Live Well / Raw Water Pump,
* Raw Water Wash Down Hose and Nozzle,
* Wipers, Electric (2), Windshield Port and Starboard sides,
* Radar Arch, Stainless Steel, with 4 welded-on & 2 Clamp on Rocket Launchers (Rod Holders),
* Spreader Lights, Two, Electric, on top of Radar Arch,
* Cabin Lights, Two, LED, Electric,
* Rod Holders, 4 additional, Two Stern Flush-mounted, Two Bow Clamp-on, Stainless Steel,
* Swim Platform, with 2-Step Aluminum Ladder, transom-mounted,
* Trim Tabs, by Bennett, Over-sized, Hydraulic 12" wide x 9" deep,
* Trim Tabs Switch, Electronic LED Indicator, LED Backlighting, Automatic Retractor Control,
* Fin Stabilizer, Doel brand, on Outboard Motor
* All-Original Interior,
* Flooring, Cabin and Cockpit Areas, Non-Skid throughout,
* Hatches, Access, Two, Vertical, by Bomar, UV stabilized polypropylene, 12" x 24" each, Underneath cabin Captain and Mate Seats,
* Hatch, Access, One, Surface, by Bomar, Non-skid, UV stabilized polypropylene, 12" x 24", V-Birth,
* Storage Area, accessible by double-lever Bomar Marine Hatches throughout,
* Upholstery, Sunbrella, Cockpit Cover,
* Upholstery, Sunbrella, Salon Enclosure,
* Upholstery, Sunbrella, Curtain, V-Birth Sleeping Area with Blue Sunbrella Cushions,
* Toilet, Porta-potti, portable, V-Birth location,
* Hatch Window Opening, Bowmar, Bow Location, Aluminum frame, Powder Coated, Center-opening from V-Birth, Locking
* Windows, Sliding, Two, Port / Starboard, Diamond Sea Glaze, Sliding, Aluminum Frames, Powder Coated,
* Screens, Windows, Port and Starboard Sliding, Two,
* Screen, Hatch, One
* Window, Center Opening from Cabin, One, Diamond Sea Glaze, Aluminum Frame, Powder Coated,
* Cooler Rack, Stainless Steel, Installed over Motor Well, Removable,
* Fuel Tanks, Two, 23 Gallons each, Built-in, Stern location,
Measurements and Specifications:
* Sleeping Area, V-Birth, 6'-3"
* Pilots Station, 4' long, 5'-7" wide
* Cockpit, Fishing Area, 4' long, 5'-7" wide
* Weight, Boat, 1650 lbs
* Average Towing Weight may be 2,600 - 3,000 lbs (boat, motor, trailer, gear and fuel)
I am a long-time Member of the C-Brats community and was a long-time Member of the original C-Dogs community before this fine C-Brats web site was started and before that a Member of the C-Dory Owners Group on Yahoo Groups (originally) so a total affiliation with these C-Dory websites of at least 20 years. I am a retired but still sometimes active Florida Licensed Real Estate Broker of 28 years and a Licensed USCG Charter Boat Captain/Guide of 20 years. I charter exclusively flounder gigging charters (www.floundergigging.com) here in my native hometown of Amelia Island, Florida 32034 which is about 30 miles from Jacksonville, Florida. I have owned several C-Dory boats over the years each one with great enjoyment. I am selling this beautiful 19' C-Dory craft as I will be starting a second chartering business in 2020 (www.bullynetting.com), won't have time to use this boat as much as it deserves.
This is my very first listing of this boat for sale anywhere as I would like to give another C-Brat member the first opportunity to own this boat. After about a week I will be listing it on some other web sites local to the Jacksonville, Florida area including the Boat Trader online. Absolutely all preventative maintenance is current and there is nothing to do but put the boat in the water and enjoy. The title is free and clear in my name and possession and ready for transfer to the new Owner.
As most C-Dory owners will agree, every time you stop to get gas when towing the boats you will meet Admirers of the boat asking questions and giving you compliments and you will likely find this out as you tow the boat home. You will arrive to find this C-Dory to be extra clean, well-kept and in very-well cared for condition. Please feel free to call or text me about this 19' C-Dory boat-motor-trailer package or send me an email. My contact information appears below. It may be easiest to text rather than call since my charters are at night-time and my sleeping hours are different. Thank you reading this somewhat lengthy ad and have a nice day!
I just spoke to a C-Dory Dealer who told me that a C-Dory 19' Angler is $75,000 - $80,000 new (boat, motor and trailer). This boat is in immaculate condition, completely loaded with options and upgrades. The Suzuki 90 EFI 4-Stroke motor runs perfectly, has been serviced completely and has compression reading of 119 - 120 across all cylinders of which the Suzuki service department said is comparable to a brand-new motor. I feel this is a fair price for this boat however a reasonable offer will be considered.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum