The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

2000 22 Cruiser $30,750 (Everett, WA)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beartrack

State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2001
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:27 pm    Post subject: 2000 22 Cruiser $30,750 (Everett, WA) Reply with quote

2000 22-foot C-Dory Cruiser with high top roof style, for sale in Everett, WA. Includes:

* 2001 Yamaha 4-Stroke Engines (approximately 280 hours) with 1 hour trip on fresh tune up and servicing; both fuel pumps also just replaced by Bayside Marine. Runs beautifully.
* Also includes a 2005 Yamaha High-thrust model 8 hp kicker with electric tilt and removable kicker motor steering bracket so you can steer it from the helm. Excellent trolling motor
* High top model
* Twin fuel tanks
* VHF Radio
* Garmin integrated GPS / Fish Finder (includes the local enhanced underwater topography chip for Washington coast and Puget Sound area
* Prewired and mounts have been installed for Scotty electric downriggers
* 4 Cabelas 360HT Rod Holders, plus additional vertical flush mounts for storing rods inside the aft cockpit area when underway
* Wallas stove/heater (just reinstalled after full servicing - looks and works like brand new!)
* Both batteries replaced last July
* Bottom Paint (stored dry, not moored however)
* New rear bilge pump
* Two interior fans
* Blue interior fabric in excellent condition
* Snap-on privacy window curtains
* Magic Trail Tandem-axle trailer with spare tire, new wiring, lights, new manual stainless steel winch crank and new tongue jack
* Previously stored under cover at Dagmars, now stored indoors in dry storage at Bayside Marine
* Nice anchor, chain, lines, new bumpers, paddle and various other extras
* Freshly detailed and all ready to go!

Photos attached.

Beartrack

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recieved a PM early this morning asking some additional questions, so I'll answer them here in case it helps anyone else.

* I do indeed have full receipts for all work performed since the time we bought the Dory last spring, including this summer's servicing and 2 fuel pumps.
* The heater/stove is indeed the Wallas diesel model from the C-Dory factory and it was serviced at their factory authorized service shop (don't recall the name off hand) down by Lake Union in Seattle.
* Both motors run excellent!
* Unfortunately I have no idea what brand of bottom paint was used as this was put on before I bought the boat
* The boat is the high-top (raised roof) model. I thiink it is 6'6" but never measured it... does anyone know if they made more than 1 height of high-top?
* The interior surfaces and fabric are in very nice condition also.
* The only hull-related issue I'm aware of is that when we got the boat, 2 of the screws for the bracket in front of the port fuel tank were pulling out. After getting some great advice from folks here, I had all of the screws for both fuel tank brackets removed, their point of entry drilled out larger, then filled with epoxy and the screws put back. This was done by the shop and I was told that's really how they should have done it at the factory anyway as it's stronger and truly waterproof.
* I asked around up here about the rumored foam-in-the-hull improvement they did some time around the late-90s/early 2000s. I never did find out if that was accurate as I got conflicting info. Some stated it started right after the late 80s an was required by the Coast Guard anyway I believe, others said it was sometime in 2000, some said they all had it, and I could not find anyone as I recall that could tell me how to check to see if a boat had it or if it was in a sealed area you can't look into... so I really have no way of telling if this has the extra foam in the hull (if this actually exists) or not. Sorry about that one. Happy to go up to the boat and take some interior photos too some night this week if anyone would like to see them.

Hope the info helps! Very Happy
Beartrack

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couple other inquiries came up that prompted my memory Smile

* the boat has the fresh water wash down option in back
* it come with a spare prop for the main motor and (I think, need to check) for the kicker as well
* yes the combo stove / heater is the Wallas diesel model with the dual elements and works great
* some folks have asked for an interior photo - I want to be careful with the rules here about how many photos can be posted in the for sale section so I'm only including 1, but would be happy to email folks numerous other pictures if they drop me an email
Beartrack

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone, the boat is now sold, pending paper work approval at the Canadian Border this weekend.

Take care all and hope to see you again after our girls go off to college and we're empty-nest boaters Smile
cedarzar

City/Region: Gig Harbor
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:53 am    Post subject: 22 c-dory Reply with quote

I would like to see the boat. I live in gig harbor. Jahn
Beartrack

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Jahn - the boat is sold and is cruising somewhere off the coast of Canada. Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: