The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Customer Service
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> All Rangers, All The Time
View previous topic :: View next topic  
C-Sick

City/Region: Renton
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2008
C-Dory Model: R-25 Tug
Vessel Name: Gratitude
Photos: C-Sick
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:50 am    Post subject: You Gotta Love The Truth Reply with quote

I so appreciate working with Andrew at Ranger. They have had my boat for a week to do some work on it. Rather than jerk me around or give me some cock and bull story about when it is going to ready Andrew talks to me up front and asks what my cruising schedule is going to be. He tells me if I have to have the boat with in the week he will work overtime to get it done. But if I can go out a week it will work better into the factory schedule because they have an already intense week. I told Andrew I have no problem with the schedule as long as they shoot straight with me. Ranger has always done that from day one. I am waiting longer that I would have liked to but I know what the facts are and I know they are going to do everything within their power to deliver on time. This is true customer service. I am also very pleased to hear that C-Dory is upping the wattage on their customer service. We all love our boats and want our factories to succeed. Thank you Ranger. Go C-Dory.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> All Rangers, All The Time All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: