The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

2003 22 Cruiser, $45,000 (Verde Valley, AZ)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Casey

City/Region: The Villages(FL)
State or Province: FL
C-Dory Year: 2006
C-Dory Model: 23 Venture
Vessel Name: "Dessert 1st"
Photos: Dessert 1st
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:22 pm    Post subject: 2003 22 Cruiser, $45,000 (Verde Valley, AZ) Reply with quote

2003 C-Dory Naknek (hightop cabin); asking $45,000

We purchased “Naknek” from Les Lampman (EQ Marine) in July 2003. Les did all the rigging, except canvas. Naknek is cadet gray in color, and in excellent condition with many upgrades and custom features. This is an over-the-top CD22 with many features to make distant cruising pleasurable and safe. Naknek has never had bottom paint, and shows no blistering. Naknek is in covered storage in Arizona. US / Alaska or Canadian delivery possible ... I am willing to discuss delivery details.
Details: 2003 Suzuki 90hp 4-stroke (560 hours, Mobile 1 oil exclusively....)
2005 Suzuki 6hp 4-stroke auxiliary outboard
King double-axle trailer with spare tire and addt’l bow tiedown installed
Full boat cover (cadet gray Sunbrella)
Lewmar V600 windlass
Oversized (22#) Delta anchor with 22’ chain + 200’ of ½” rode
Additional automatic aft bilge pump
Raycor water/fuel filter
Keelguard bow strip (installed in lieu of screwed-in brass keel guard)
Custom dinette seats w/shelves & access doors + watertank access hatch
Custom storage shelves beneath helm seat.
Bomar screen for V-berth hatch
Two additional factory handholds at midship for entry/egress
Removable carpet with dry deck inside (to level walkway)
Complete shorepower system w/2 cabin outlets and charger by EQ marine
Custom (removable) roof rack for additional topside fuel storage
Factory fiberglass floorboards
Dual battery’s in lazarette’s with Perko switch
Electric windshield wipers - both port and starboard
Custom sunbrella cockpit canvas (CanvasRiggers, Oak Harbor, WA) with both windows and interchangeable sunscreens.
Custom exterior sunscreens for port and starboard side windows
Wallas stove (never any trouble, always operated with Kleen Heat fuel)
Factory swimstep (starboard)
Integrated Raymarine (RL70CRC?) color radar, chartplotter, w/digital depth sounder ($1500+ in C-Map NT+ navigation chips)
Raymarine VHF radio w/ 4’ antenna
Custom low-draw anchorlite in addition to factory anchorlite
Teleflex Baystar Hydraulic steering
Raymarine ST6001Autopilot w/optional fluxgate sensor
ACR GlobalFix EPIRB w/GPS
Instrumentation: Tach, waterpressure, hourmeter gauges
Link 1000 battery monitoring system (shows all batt use & recharge data)
Custom jam-cleats (port and starboard) for handling bow & stern lines
Custom gooseneck reading lamps in V-berth (port and starboard)
Bennett Hydraulic trim tabs
PermaTrim outboard plate
Weems & Plath Barometer and tide clock +Weems & Plath clock
yackelb

City/Region: Anchorage
State or Province: AK
C-Dory Year: 1982
C-Dory Model: 22 Angler
Vessel Name: Kat's Meow
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:14 am    Post subject: Naknek Reply with quote

Was wondering if you had a few more pictures of the cabin. Looks like a great boat. Your message says delivery terms to Alaska could be worked out. I am in Anchorage. Are you planning on heading this direction this summer? Thanks.

Bryan
Casey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:12 am    Post subject: Naknek Pic's ... and Delivery? Reply with quote

Bryan,

I'll check my harddrive and see what other pictures I have. (We are currently at our place in Florida, and Naknek is in Arizona so taking pic's right now would be difficult. (We'll be back in AZ by Mother's Day [May 11th].)

RE the possibility of delivery to US/Alaska/Canada, we don't have any specific plans to return to AK this year (...but certainly willing to discuss). At the moment I'm undecided as to what we're going to do for the summer - but a delivery trip somewhere might be fun if the details could be worked-out.

Best,
Casey
The Villages, FL
Lake Montezuma, AZ
Casey

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:55 am    Post subject: Dart (or Garth?) Price ... msg garbled, pls call back Reply with quote

First, thanks to the folks who have responded to my ad regarding Naknek. As mentioned previously we are in Florida (Naknek is at home in Arizona)and we plan to return to AZ NLT May 11th. ...so it'll be a few weeks yet until we get home to arrange an inspection, sale, etc.

To: Dart Price (sorry if I messed up your name). Your message yesterday was somewhat garbled. I got most of it, but your phone number wasn't clear so my efforts to return your call didn't work out (and I couldn't find your email). Please call or email me.

Casey Casebeer
C-Dory Naknek
The Villages, FL
Lake Montezuma, AZ
hardee

City/Region: Sequim
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Sleepy-C
Photos: SleepyC
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:23 am    Post subject: Nice Boat Reply with quote

Casey, Naknek sounds/looks like a nice boat. Should make some new owner proud. Les always does a superb job so we know this one was rigged well. Was the "Custom low-draw anchorlite in addition to factory anchorlite" added by Les or did you find it somewhere? Could you elaborate on it a bit. Thanks,
Harvey
SleepyC Moon

Casey

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harvey,

No, the "custom light" is my own invention. It utilizes some LCD bulbs with a photovoltaic cell inside a fresnel lens (commercial product) and I fabricated a mounting for it out of PVC pipe fittings and a base. Currently, the base velcro's atop the radar antenna. It works well, and there is virtually no electrical draw overnight. It works well enough I was going to remount it on the factory anchorlite mast, but I haven't gotten around to that yet. The factory lite is still there and works fine.

The only problem with my little project is you currently have to mount it atop the radar antenna once your anchored, and run the cable down to the cigarette lighter (through the helm window). I bought another anchorlite to refit the new assembly (didn't want to dismantle the working factory lite) but haven't done it yet. Manana....

Yea, Naknek has been a fun vessel to fit-out. Les did all the serious stuff, and I've done several things that make cruising easier for Sandy and me.

Best,
Casey
Jack in Alaska

City/Region: Anchorage/Ninilchik
State or Province: AK
C-Dory Model: 26 Pro Angler
Vessel Name: HIGH TIDE II
Photos: HIGH TIDE II
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Casey,
Too bad there isn't any options on your boat..... Razz

I live in Anchorage but am in AZ. about 50 miles from your boat. If I did not need to pull my 5th.whl. to Washington I could pull the boat to Anch.
I could go back to Az. to get the boat but it would not be cheap considering current fuel prices. Just a thought.
I will be leaving Az. approx. April 12-14.

Jack in Alaska, now in Az. but will be on the HIGH TIDE soon.

HIGH TIDE-II; 2005 26' ProAngler; 2003 200 Honda / 2009 9.9 Honda high thrust
No. CD026021I405; AK-5008-AK
MSSI No. 338143486(cancelled)

HIGH TIDE; 1983 Angler Classic 22'; 90 Honda/ 9.9 Tohatsu-sold 2009 to son Dan (flatfishfool)
Stolen & stripped in Aug. 18
Bare hull & trailer sold in Nov.
hardee

City/Region: Sequim
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Sleepy-C
Photos: SleepyC
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Casey, if you are not getting any action on this sweetheart, somebody sure is missing the boat. Cry which is what they will be doing when they find it is gone.
Harvey
SleepyC Moon
Casey

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Folks...
Interestingly enough, I'm getting "plenty" of action on Naknek, but since we're in Florida - things are a little delayed. Stay tuned!

We should be back in AZ NLT Mother's Day.

Best,
Casey
maxwell eaton

City/Region: tucson
State or Province: AZ
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would be interested in taking a look at her. I am in Tucson.
Thanks
Max
Casey

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Max,

We're still in Florida, but our return to AZ is getting closer (early May). When we have a firm(er) arrival date I hope to send out emails to folks who have indicated an interest in Naknek.

Best,
Casey
C-Dory Naknek
Casey

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: RE; C-Dory Naknek Reply with quote

We arrived back in Arizona yesterday.

Although I'm having some DSL problems, I sent emails to several of the folks who have indicated an interest in C-Dory Naknek (or as one kindly fellow called them: "...Naknek's suitor's").

We're back home and can now answer any quetions and/or show her.

Thanks.

Casey Casebeer
C-Dory Naknek
Lake Montezuma, AZ
lorencasebeer@aol.com
Casey

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:47 pm    Post subject: C-Dory Naknek's new home.... Reply with quote

I am pleased to announce (maybe a little sad too...) that C-Dory Naknek will be coming "home" to the pacific northwest!

Earlier today we settled on a deal with a gentleman from Gig Harbor, WA (I will wait for him to introduce himself to the Brat's).

When I went outside to tell Naknek she was going home, I think she actually quivered a little at the prospect of coming home! As part of the deal I will trailer her to Gig Harbor, WA in late May.

As we've all heard "the happiest day's in a boaters Life are the day you buy, and the day you sell." Well I guess half of that might be correct. Naknek has been a phenomenal Adventure machine for us, and we will relish those experiences for many years to come.

It is also said that as one door closes, other's open. We're still waiting to see that "next door" and anxious to see what Life holds in the coming chapters. Stay tuned!

Even though we will soon be C-Dory deprived, I cannot get over my C-Dory addiction that easy and expect to be hanging around C-Brat's for a very long time.

Best,
Casey
C-Dory Naknek - headed North by West
Lake Montezuma, AZ
Casey

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:48 pm    Post subject: C-Dory Naknek's new home.... Reply with quote

I am pleased to announce (maybe a little sad too...) that C-Dory Naknek will be coming "home" to the pacific northwest!

Earlier today we settled on a deal with a gentleman from Gig Harbor, WA (I will wait for him to introduce himself to the Brat's).

When I went outside to tell Naknek she was going home, I think she actually quivered a little at the prospect of coming home! As part of the deal I will trailer her to Gig Harbor, WA in late May.

As we've all heard "the happiest day's in a boaters Life are the day you buy, and the day you sell." Well I guess half of that might be correct. Naknek has been a phenomenal Adventure machine for us, and we will relish those experiences for many years to come.

It is also said that as one door closes, other's open. We're still waiting to see that "next door" and anxious to see what Life holds in the coming chapters. Stay tuned!

Even though we will soon be C-Dory deprived, I cannot get over my C-Dory addiction that easy and expect to be hanging around C-Brat's for a very long time.

Best,
Casey
C-Dory Naknek - headed North by West
Lake Montezuma, AZ
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: