The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

1984 18 Angler, $11,900 (Olympia, WA)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jpilot6

City/Region: Lacey
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 1990
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Little Toot
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:09 pm    Post subject: 1984 18 Angler, $11,900 (Olympia, WA) Reply with quote

1984 18’ Angler , $14999 (Olympia, WA)

The perfect trailerable boat, tows behind almost anything, Beautiful, fitted out and ready to fish or cruise! Two engines a Johnson 50 HP and an almost new 9.9 hp electric start Johnson will charge your battery as you fish, on easy lift auxiliary motor bracket up and out of the way when cruising. Very fuel efficient, fish all day on less than two gallons of gas. Booth engines start on first try every time and run great.
Boat is in excellent condition as you can see from accompanying photos. The Boat has been stored inside since new except when fishing. Everything works. Easy Loader single axel trailer in great condition. Eagle intelli Map 320 External antenna GPS, Humming Bird Wide Optic High performance fish finder. Airguide lighted compass tachometer and hour meter, venting Hatch, bow anchor guide anchor and bumpers. Fish pole holders electric windshield wipers full V birth up front. The only way to buy a boat in better shape is to buy a new one at twice the price. I have purchased a larger C-Dory. Maybe that is a mistake, it is less fuel efficient and harder to tow and launch phone (360) 456-3794 jpilot6@hotmail.com

On edit by Da Nag
Price change per owner

oldgrowth

City/Region: Rochester
C-Dory Year: 2002
C-Dory Model: 16 Cruiser
Vessel Name: C-Voyager
Photos: C-Voyager
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim – glad to see you join the group. You have a nice looking and rare boat for sale. For those of you not familiar with the 18 C-Dory, there were only 14 made in the mid 80's. Patrick Byrdman has the last 18 made (hull number14) and this boat is hull number 6. For someone that wants a C-Dory a little larger than the 16 but not as large as the 22, you should look at this boat.

Jim, I hope you are able to make some of our gatherings. I look forward to meeting you on the water.

________
Dave
jpilot6

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:53 am    Post subject: Price change for 1984 18' Angler Reply with quote

I am reducing the price of C-Dory to $11900. You can see more pictures on the Seattle Craigslist Thanks Jim.
Sam Walker

City/Region: Wherever the RV is today
State or Province: SD
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:47 pm    Post subject: 18' Angler Reply with quote

It has been a while since I logged on here. Cry I like the uniqueness of the 18 Angler. I have some questions about it. Disgust

Can anyone tell me more about the spec's on this boat? How much does it weigh empty? If I were to repower, what would be the max HP? It looks like all of the length difference between a 16 Cruiser and the 18 Angler is in the cockpit. Is this correct or am I missing a nuance? I will email jpilot6 a request for some additional pics through CL.

Thanks
CoolSmile

jpilot6

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy I have sold the Boat. Thanks very much. Jim Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: