The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Custom canvas is finished!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Cockpit and Accessories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snal

City/Region: Asheville
State or Province: NC
C-Dory Year: 1994
C-Dory Model: 22 Angler
Vessel Name: Thelma Lou
Photos: Thelma Lou
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:11 pm    Post subject: Custom canvas is finished! Reply with quote

Several folks have asked to see pics of the canvas fitted to my custom framewark when it was completed...so here they are.
Pics are in the "Thelma Lou" album in a sub folder located within the "building the roof frame" album.
I don't have a shot of the rear panel yet, but the whole project turned out about as well as I expected.
It was quite a challenge for my canvas guy, but I'm quite pleased with the outcome. My cooler rack prevented the closing off of the lower area at the motorwell, but I'll have that done after a bit of sea trials and some thought....I may not even need it as any rainwater will drip into the well as-is, but there's lots of room for bugs to get in as it is now.
There's a zippered door on both sides, just behind the cabin bulkhead, and all side panels zip free of the independant roof panel. They also roll up and can be held in place by sewn in snap straps.
Total cost was $950.00 with enough material left over for Jo to make curtains for the cabin.

Currently looking for a steal of a deal on a 25' "Thelma Lou II"
Roscoe

City/Region: Portland
State or Province: ME
C-Dory Year: 2008
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: C for Two
Photos: C for Two
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That looks terrific!

You've about doubled the size of your boat Thumbs Up .

I'll be looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the motor well, to keep the bugs out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Cockpit and Accessories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: