View previous topic :: View next topic  
Waterball

City/Region: Seward, Alaska
State or Province: AK
C-Dory Year: 1981
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Waterball
Photos: Waterball
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 3:52 pm    Post subject: Alaska C-Brats Kenai Fjords area Reply with quote

New to the C-Brats and C-Dorys, I'm wondering how many people make there way down to Seward during the summer months? I would be interested in meeting some fello C-Dory owners and discuss the vessel and any modifications you've made. I plan to add a new camper canvas, stainless steel handrails, and aluminum access hatch this spring and interior make over next year. I'm currently spending my evenings out on Resurrection Bay and weekends Halibut fishing. I've spent most of my life in the area and would be happy to swop fishing secrets.

Steady as she goes,
The Good Vessel Waterball

wilbe asea

City/Region: Kenai
C-Dory Year: 2003
Vessel Name: Sunset Ride
Photos: Sunset Ride
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live in Kenai, have had Sunset Ride for only a year, and not yet have I had it into Resurrection Bay. Perhaps this August I will rectify that, perhaps compete in the Silver Salmon Derby.

I am headed this weekend to Kachemak Bay for a couple of days of fishing and relaxing, I have been busy building a moose fence for our garden and feel a great need to get back out on the water.

If you find yourself wanting to try Kachemak this weekend, call for Sunset Ride on the VHF. Have your found your way to Sound Dreams web site yet, 'nother Alaskan there, his bailiwack seems to Prince William Sound, but Red Fox has been down here a couple of times in the short time if been watching these discussion groups.
wilbe asea

City/Region: Kenai
C-Dory Year: 2003
Vessel Name: Sunset Ride
Photos: Sunset Ride
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since you asked about modifications and add-ons, and a ss hand rail, check out the photo album for Sunset Ride. I have some pictures of a contraption I added to my 22' C-Dory.
Redƒox

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 4:56 am    Post subject: nope! lol Reply with quote

Well cool Waterball. I hope there are some that will take you up on that. I used to go out of that port more than any other port. Gone totally soft these days in the Sound though! lol

I may make it there. I'll leave message if I do. Used to access the Sound from there back before the tunnel opening. Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: