The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Folbe Products

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Cockpit and Accessories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cbadmin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 12:38 pm    Post subject: Folbe Products Reply with quote

When I was up for the Lopez gig, I stopped by to see Les at EQ Marine. Of all the goodies I have added to Da Nag, the most important had yet to be installed - a cup holder.

Les handed me a pair, along with a couple of other doodads that used the same mount, and I didn't think much more of it until I went to install them today. Once again, the Les Meister comes through. Folbe Products is the manufacturer, and they make some very cool stuff.

What's so exiting about a cup holder? Well, aside from the fact that it swings in 2 dimensions so as not to spill, the slick factor comes into play with the wedge mounting system it uses. The bracket takes a couple other accessories - "J-Clips" and "Kwik-Klips". The brackets are uber slim, and can be mounted very unobtrusively anywhere you think you might need one of the accessories. They also make wedge brackets that fit 7/8" and 1" rails, which I'll be picking up to attach my fishing net and dock grabber to my rear rail.

The stuff seems very beefy, formed out of a high quality nylon - feels like Delrin, if you're familiar with that stuff.

Bill
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Cockpit and Accessories All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: