View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chivita

City/Region: Hansville
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2003
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Chivita
Photos: Chivita
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 7:44 pm    Post subject: Someone has a new 90 horse Yamaha! Reply with quote

Someone thought they could drop a brand new 90 horse Yamaha on their 22' cruiser without bragging about it! Red Fox will be so proud!! FYI Immacu-nada, IT IS BEAUTIFUL! I should know, it's only 5 minutes away from our place and I keep finding reasons to drive by and stare! CONGRATULATONS!
Jon - CLou

City/Region: Port Angeles
C-Dory Year: 1986
C-Dory Model: 22 Angler
Vessel Name: C-Lou
Photos: C-Lou and Pee Wee
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the update Chivita Dave.

Congratulations Jeff and Diane, I was kinda of hoping to see the old 70hp Johnson fire up one more time at Lopez. With all that smoke we would of had the dock to ourselves Teeth. Your gonna love that 4 stroke, I sure do like ours and don't miss that 70 Johnson at all.
Jon
Redƒox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I heard that! lol well congrats! I think ya made the right choice---that's fur sure!
I think C-Dory did the right thing back when they chose to go with (at the time) the best outboard there was (a four-stroke) but times have changed... others now have a better... (yes better) four-stroke to offer now! I think C-Dory must get real good deals with Honda, to stick solely with Honda!
Here's the conclusion I have come to on the matter. Anytime you take an engine... make it simpler (less moving parts) and make it breath better (more fuel efficiency, quieter) you have an engine that is (at least technically) less prone to a failure, and an engine that is not wasting it's own energy, trying to move more of it's own valve-train parts!
Nothing against Honda! Hell we own an Accord, a Honda generator, and I bought - a few years back - a Honda 5 kicker, for the RedFox.
Some of us need a little more power for our C-Dorys! It's good to compare all the brands, then make up your own minds. Every manufacturer, certainly has produced there junk at times to (we won't go there now)
Hey you knew I'd take the bait! lol Boys and their toys! hehehehe Moon
Jeff and Diane

City/Region: Renton, Washington
C-Dory Year: 1991
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Immacu-Nada/"C-Spaz"
Photos: Immacu-Nada
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You C-Brats are just killin' me with your crazyness!! Shocked This is like belonging to the C-Brat CIA, Masonic C-Brats, or C-Brat Secret Socitey!!! Exclamation So...you were lucky enough to have the honor of seeing Immacu-nada with the new ticker!! Had to give up the heavy smokin' and smokers cough! We were just glad to get her home last night!! The family back together. Love It was hard to have her gone for four days! Now when we come to Lopez to meet with all you fun-loving people, we will not have to worry about being the C-Dory with the bum motor that might need to get towed!! At least we won't have that excuse. The rookies will have other challenges to deal with!! Can't wait. Beer It will be fun! Very Happy
Redƒox

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 10:03 pm    Post subject: lol Reply with quote

Yeah some of us are preaching sacrelige though (YAMAHA) shhhhhhh Smile
lol yeah I'm finding this to be hilarious, myself! Laughing
Anita Marie

City/Region: Oak Harbor
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Anita Marie
Photos: Anita Marie and Little Buddy
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Jeff and Diane, so do you have any pictcures? You sure you want to wait for Lopez, Jarrel Cove is in March.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: