View previous topic :: View next topic  
John S

City/Region: Sterling
State or Province: AK
C-Dory Year: 2000
C-Dory Model: 24 Tomcat
Vessel Name: TomCat
Photos: TomCat
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:00 am    Post subject: Revisiting Screens for Windows Reply with quote

Hello all,

I was hoping to revisit the subject of window screens for our TC24. I tried working on this months ago and never really got anywhere that would work for me. I've searched thru all the past posts again, but still don't have the answer I'm looking for.

Many of the links people gave me last time were for screens that were specifically for the forward hatch......but that is not the hole we are looking to screen.

Our two vertical sliding windows (shown below) are where we want screens. I looked at the Valkyrie screens
http://www.c-brats.com/modules.php?set_albumName=Valkyrie&id=forward_screen&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php
and although they look good, his canvas maker won't make them for a boat that he doesn't have on his property.

I don't have a canvas maker nearby.

I called SeaGlaze and they sent instructions on how to measure for a screen and said they would build it for $85 + shipping out of Canada, I'm just trying to find a different option.

It must keep out the no-seeums.

My wife doesn't sew. (at least she fishes and bear hunts) Laughing

Thanks for any ideas.

John

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: