The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

07/20 - 07/22 - Bellingham, WA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Catman

City/Region: Seattle
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2017
C-Dory Model: 23 Venture
Vessel Name: Songbird (Bambina, 16')
Photos: Bambina
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also some high-fives to all my watermates. Bill and El, thanks for your warm regards and verbal gifts. Jim and Joan, nice to meet your fuzzy four-legger. Thanks for loaning her out to attendant Cat People. Les and Les, seems I see you less and less. Still, I was able to eavesdrop on a mechanical lesson. Great to see you two.

Pat and Patty, David, Caryn and Peter, San Diego Don, Fred and Robbin, Dave and Carol, John and Amy, Lyle and Shelly, Oldgrowth Dave, Robbi, Lisbeth and Roger, and everyone else, thanks for attending and bringing your smiles and good cheer.

And thanks to Byrdman Pat for his tireless repertoire of regional idioms, heretofore unknown expressions and colloquialisms that kept this Cat's head tilted west, his facials confused, fellow water rats amused. Twenty mile per hour wind, assertive rain, a clock moving to midnight and six wet guys standing on the dock, entertained by our dry comedian from the South.

Fireman Dave, thanks for the tie-up, and finally, big thanks to Patti of C-Cakes for the ride to Anacortes to pick up my truck and trailer!
See ya'al 'round the point.
Cat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: