The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Photo Album questions / again

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Site Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alasgun

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject: Photo Album questions / again Reply with quote

For the most part i have mastered adding photos to my album. I have noticed some folks have sub albums which I would like also. In the drop down menu I see the option for new nested album and have created these on two occasions. Problem is they show up not in my album but on the recent photo activity section of the front page. Long story short, I need help in creating and using the sub albums. Thanks Mike on Huda Thunkit
416rigby

City/Region: Port Angeles
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2001
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Foggy Dew
Photos: Foggy Dew
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe there is a glitch somewhere. I do it just like you said you did. Choose new nested album, name it, and it appears in whatever album I created it in. Then just open that new album and load your pics like usual. Maybe one of the nerds can help?

Nice pics...I love the wood insert in your steering wheel.

Rick

At last...home for good in the Great Northwest!

2001 22 Cruiser "Foggy Dew" 2006-2013
Alasgun

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Photo Album questions Reply with quote

Pretty simple once you know how it's done, Idea thanks Rick now i'm organized! Mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Site Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: