The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

C-Bay C-BRATS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
teflonmom

City/Region: Red Lion
State or Province: PA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Snickers AUG 08
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: C-Bay C-BRATS Reply with quote

Our musical friend from Rock Hall, Terrapin Tom and his friends will be at the MAINSTAY in Rock Hall on Sunday Dec10 at4PM. This will be the final "Cherish the Waters Tour Concert" with Tom McHugh, Bill Matthews and Tom Anthony.

Tom is the host of our C_BRAT C-Bay gathering each spring so you know the music is just fine. There will be a lot of bay songs and storys. A donation of $5.00 is requested The phone for the Mainstay is 410-639-9133.

Pat and I plan to be there and hope other C-Brats will come out to support Tom and our great estuary.

Fred and Pat Messerly
Red Lion, Pa.
C-TREK

Pat Anderson

City/Region: Birch Bay, WA
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Daydream
Photos: Daydream and Crabby Lou
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Re: C-Bay C-BRATS Reply with quote

I presume there is a concert CD? How can I get one?

teflonmom wrote:
Our musical friend from Rock Hall, Terrapin Tom and his friends will be at the MAINSTAY in Rock Hall on Sunday Dec10 at4PM. This will be the final "Cherish the Waters Tour Concert" with Tom McHugh, Bill Matthews and Tom Anthony.

Tom is the host of our C_BRAT C-Bay gathering each spring so you know the music is just fine. There will be a lot of bay songs and storys. A donation of $5.00 is requested The phone for the Mainstay is 410-639-9133.

Pat and I plan to be there and hope other C-Brats will come out to support Tom and our great estuary.

Fred and Pat Messerly
Red Lion, Pa.
C-TREK

DAYDREAM - CD25 Cruiser
CRABBY LOU - CD16 Angler (sold 2020)
Pat & Patty Anderson, C-Brat #62!
http://daydreamsloop.blogspot.com

Otter-BelleHavenMarina

City/Region: Alexandria
State or Province: VA
C-Dory Year: 2001
Vessel Name: Otter
Photos: Otter
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the heads up Fred. I so wish I could make it on the 10th. I will be near Charlottesville for the weekend taking an off-road motorcycle course for the weekend. I hope to survive with my bones and skin intact!

Please give my regards to Tom. Hope some of the other area C-Brats can make it.

Best regards,

teflonmom

City/Region: Red Lion
State or Province: PA
Vessel Name: Snickers AUG 08
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:04 pm    Post subject: C-Bay Concert Reply with quote

I can't say if they have a CD of this concert tour, but call the phone number at the Mainstay and they could tell you how to obtain one of their other CDs. When you hear this gang sing and tell stories you can almost smell the crabs and the bay.

Fred and Pat
Pat Anderson

City/Region: Birch Bay, WA
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Daydream
Photos: Daydream and Crabby Lou
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Re: C-Bay Concert Reply with quote

I know the music - I was there in 2005! This is NOT a reflection on the music, just a long flight! Plus, Tom brought his banjo to the SBS last year! "I want to sail the Chester River, lay back in the noonday sun, with my feet in the water and a National Bo, Lordy, that's what I call fun..."

teflonmom wrote:
I can't say if they have a CD of this concert tour, but call the phone number at the Mainstay and they could tell you how to obtain one of their other CDs. When you hear this gang sing and tell stories you can almost smell the crabs and the bay.

Fred and Pat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: