The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Keel Guard for Sale! First $80 Takes It!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Valkyrie

City/Region: Loudonville
State or Province: OH
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Valkyrie II
Photos: Valkyrie
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Keel Guard for Sale! First $80 Takes It! Reply with quote

Hi Brats,

Earlier this year I bought a Keel Guard (7 feet, white, 5" wide) to put on Valkyrie, but forgot to install it before the bottom was done. Very dumb!

Anyhow, I'm not going to scrape off the paint to retrofit so someone gets a deal. It goes to the first person to post a reply.

Price is $80, including shipping to the Lower 48. Going price for this item is about $130.

I'm feeling benevolent today so take advantage of it.

Next item: I'm adding LED reading lights to the v-berth, so I might have a couple factory-installed light available in a few weeks.

Finally, I think that Valkyrie is going to get a teak and holly sole and the cockpit floorboards will be covered with teak and holly PlasTeak (not an explosive). The factory is four miles from here and I can get some leftover pieces cheaply. I'll post pictures when done.

Nick
"Valkyrie"
SeaSpray

City/Region: Brentwood, CA
State or Province: CA
C-Dory Year: 2004
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: SeaSpray
Photos: SeaSpray
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Nick,

You can buy an LED light that will fit the factory fixture. I have one in the V-berth and it is just fine for reading and lighting the area. I would like to get another fixture for the starboard side. I never worry about leaving the LED light on since it takes so little power. Don't remember where I got it but it was an LED site online. It is a printed circuit board about 2in by 2in with something like 18 LEDs. it just fits in the lens cover of the light.

Steve
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: