The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

05/12 - 05/16 - SF Bay/Delta Cruise

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Da Nag

City/Region: Port Angeles
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2008
C-Dory Model: 16 Angler
Vessel Name: Taco
Photos: <a>Da Boats</a>
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:08 pm    Post subject: 05/12 - 05/16 - SF Bay/Delta Cruise
From Wed May 12, 2004 1:00 am to Mon May 17, 2004 12:59 am (included)

For those of you who haven't seen it, there's a pretty cool looking SF Bay and Delta cruise shaping up over at the C-Dog site - here's a link to the discussion.

I'm adding a note here for additional exposure, and to get it on our calendar and list of upcoming events. Looks like a banner year for C-Dory get-togethers...

Last edited by Da Nag on Fri May 21, 2004 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pat Anderson

City/Region: Birch Bay, WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Daydream
Photos: Daydream and Crabby Lou
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:25 pm    Post subject: Re: 05/12 - 05/16 - SF Bay/Delta Cruise Reply with quote

Would LOVE to do this, but one big excursion (Lake Powell) is all we will be able to manage...

Da Nag wrote:
For those of you who haven't seen it, there's a pretty cool looking SF Bay and Delta cruise shaping up over at the C-Dog site - here's a link to the discussion.

DAYDREAM - CD25 Cruiser
CRABBY LOU - CD16 Angler (sold 2020)
Pat & Patty Anderson, C-Brat #62!
http://daydreamsloop.blogspot.com

Rokjok777

City/Region: SF Bay Area
State or Province: CA
C-Dory Year: 2004
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Squidward
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 10:03 pm    Post subject: summary of Delta cruise? Reply with quote

Hi, anywhere I can get a summary of the Delta cruise, activities, days etc? Thanks!
Da Nag

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject: Re: summary of Delta cruise? Reply with quote

Rokjok777 wrote:
Hi, anywhere I can get a summary of the Delta cruise, activities, days etc? Thanks!

The discussion for this gathering is taking place over at the C-Dog site - link is in the first message above.

Per this post, the signups have closed, but there's certainly no reason not to join them on the water during the day cruises. I've got family coming in that weekend; if the weather is nice, a few of us may join up with them for a trip out the Golden Gate. If so, I'll probably launch out of Berkeley if you want to hook up for that day cruise.
C-Hawk

City/Region: Carpinteria / Channel Islands
Vessel Name: C-Hawk
Photos: C-Hawk
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There has been one drop out, so contact them and see if you can take their place.
KJ6VVB
A Brat I am, At sea I be
God is Great, Beer is Good.... and People are Crazy
Da Nag

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey C-Dogs,

Rather than cruise out the Gate with you folks next weekend, I'm hoping to make it to Napa Thursday evening. Since there's about 400' of guest dock, I'm hoping things aren't full, but I'll be calling the harbor master Monday morning to check. I've got family in town this week and next weekend, so I'll have to head back home Friday morning.

Assuming it's a go, I'll cruise over Thursday afternoon. If any of you C-Dog's catch this post in time, it would be great to cruise over to Napa with you guys on your way over from the duck club - I launch out of Martinez, and can be on the water with about an hour's notice. If any of you guys will have your cell phones with you, drop me a PM and I'll forward my home number. Otherwise, I'll just cruise over sometime in the afternoon, assuming space is available.

Oh, and don't forget your big mugs for Friday morning. I'll be glad to prime you all with lattes prior to your Sausalito leg of the journey...

Laughing
C-Hawk

City/Region: Carpinteria / Channel Islands
Vessel Name: C-Hawk
Photos: C-Hawk
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and don't forget your big mugs for Friday morning. I'll be glad to prime you all with lattes prior to your Sausalito leg of the journey...

First ya gotta get a machine that works....... Laughing

Had a great time on the Delta Cruise. Fishtales covered ~300 miles on the water last week. We put in at Rio Vista and cruised up to Sacramento before meeting with the others for the BBQ in Rio Vista. Had a great BBQ at the Wheeler Island Duck Club. It was great to finally meet with the "Head Nerd" Da Nag, aka Bill, in Napa Valley.
The weather was great for the trip out the gate.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: