The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Nerd request...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Site Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AK Angler

City/Region: South Central
State or Province: AK
C-Dory Year: 2007
C-Dory Model: 26 Venture
Vessel Name: Rod Holder
Photos: Rod Holder
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 4:28 am    Post subject: Nerd request... Reply with quote

Um, OK.

I don't know exactly what protocol to use here, so I hope I don't anger those who are called The Nerds... But here goes.

First, I would like to, uhh, formally request, if I could, one of them there, umm, what I mean to say is that I would like, uhh, permission to post pic... Neutral

Aw, what the heck. Can I get a photo album set up? ...please? ...if you don't mind? Very Happy

Also... I know, I may be pushing my luck here... is there a tutorial on how to upload pics (both to the album and to a regular post)? I may be able to noodle through it on my own, but I just don't want to mess it up... Embarrased

Uh. Thanks
Laughing

89CD16A- The Navicula has been sold...
Lynn Marie

City/Region: Redmond
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 1997
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Photos: Lynn Marie
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AK Angler's request brings up an interesting idea. What about putting a section over in the librarey on site use? We got them for everything on our boats from bilge pumps to trim tabs. This time of year the most enjoyment I get from the Lynn Marie, if I'm not working on a boat project on week-ends, is talking about them and making plans for up coming trips here at the computer. Sharpening the skills at the site is something I could use more help with too.
It's just a thought from a computer impaired C-Brat.

Da Nag

City/Region: Port Angeles
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2008
C-Dory Model: 16 Angler
Vessel Name: Taco
Photos: <a>Da Boats</a>
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: Nerd request... Reply with quote

AK Angler wrote:

Aw, what the heck. Can I get a photo album set up? ...please? ...if you don't mind? Very Happy

Also... I know, I may be pushing my luck here... is there a tutorial on how to upload pics (both to the album and to a regular post)? I may be able to noodle through it on my own, but I just don't want to mess it up...

OK AK - you're set.

Direct link to your album is here - it's also now linked under your profile info.

As far as using it - pretty simple. Go to your album, click on "add photos", and follow the bouncing ball. The images will turn out best if you don't resize them first before uploading them - just take the raw file from your digital camera (assuming that's what you're using) and upload them. The Photo Gallery software will resize them to the correct size automatically.

Have fun - we love photos!

SENSEI

City/Region: Stanwood
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 1995
C-Dory Model: 22 Angler
Vessel Name: SENSEI
Photos: SENSEI and SERENITY
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I been thinkin that it would be fun to be able to have a instant messenger type area in here. sometimes it would be nice to chat with someone that you see as online when you are on the home page.
Hey Bill, would it be possible?????

1993 22 Cruiser (sold 2014)
1995 22 Angler (acquired 2016)
1983 22 Classic (sold 2017)
AK Angler

City/Region: South Central
State or Province: AK
C-Dory Year: 2007
C-Dory Model: 26 Venture
Vessel Name: Rod Holder
Photos: Rod Holder
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh great and wise Mr Nerd Head... I mean Mr Head Nerd, thank you so much for empowering me to post pictures of my humble craft, Navicula, on this ever so magnificent site. You efforts regarding this matter are indeed most appreciated. Teeth
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Site Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: