Hello out there

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TimOb

City/Region: Seattle
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2008
C-Dory Model: R-25 Tug
Vessel Name: Honu Kai
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject: Hello out there Reply with quote

Hello,
I just signed up. First of all, thanks go to the hosts of the site - what a great resource! I look forward to participating.

Next, a little about myself. I do not have a boat (other than a 17' stich and glue kayak). But, at one time I did - a C-Dory as a matter of fact. It was a nice little 16' cruiser that my wife and I spent quite a few memorable weekends on. Kids, houses, jobs, life, etc. got in the way for a few years. Now, I have the itch for a boat again, and of course am looking at C-Dorys. I have no idea what I'll eventually buy or maybe even build and have no idea when I'll do it, but it'll happen someday. I figure sometime in the next couple years - no sense rushing anything. We'll take our time, visit some builders and shows, talk about it over many bottles of red, and finally plop down some money or saw some wood.

Geez, that new Ranger tug is looking mighty Nordic 26 tuggish isn't it? A bit smaller, but that's not so bad, huh?

Glad to be aboard,
Tim

SeaSpray

City/Region: Brentwood, CA
State or Province: CA
C-Dory Year: 2004
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: SeaSpray
Photos: SeaSpray
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Tim!

That stitch-n-glue would look great on top of a CD22 or CD25. I carry kayaks on my CD22 with no problem.

Steve
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: