The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

SOLD - 2005 CDory 22 Cruiser with Trailer for sale

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
korotaj

City/Region: Bend
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:35 pm    Post subject: SOLD - 2005 CDory 22 Cruiser with Trailer for sale Reply with quote

I've reposted my CDory 22 ad (new lower price) that I pulled a month or so ago to make sure all the systems were working correctly. I'm not going to do any sea trials at this time of year in Central Oregon, but the main engine only has 38 hours on it, and the kicker likely much less. She's on her trailer in my yard in Bend, OR

The new Craigslist link is:
https://bend.craigslist.org/boa/d/bend-2005-cdory-22-cruiser/7683131806.html

Thanks!
Steve
Srandy

City/Region: Ocean Park
State or Province: WA
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice boat, Wish I would have seen this before I drove to Redmond. A little out of my reach but......
easy does it

City/Region: Redmond
C-Dory Year: 2004
Vessel Name: Pura Vida
Photos: Easy Does It
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:23 am    Post subject: Post subject Reply with quote

Does anyone know the history of this boat. “Constant Craving” ? How many hours were on the engines before it was repowered? How much of its life was in salt water and where? It seems she is changing hands twice with very little use? Any info would be appreciated.
colbysmith

City/Region: Madison
State or Province: WI
C-Dory Year: 2009
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: C-Traveler
Photos: C-Traveler and Midnight-Flyer
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:58 am    Post subject: Re: Post subject Reply with quote

easy does it wrote:
Does anyone know the history of this boat. “Constant Craving” ? How many hours were on the engines before it was repowered? How much of its life was in salt water and where? It seems she is changing hands twice with very little use? Any info would be appreciated.

You can google Constant Craving here on C-Brats and see past info. If it's the same boat, it was sold by Wandering Sagebrush. Also shown as homeported in Oregon.
korotaj

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:48 pm    Post subject: 2005 CDory 22 Cruiser with Trailer for sale Reply with quote

Thanks for the comments and inquiries, my CDory 22 (formerly Constant Craving) is now a pending sale.
korotaj

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: 2005 CDory 22 Cruiser with Trailer for sale Reply with quote

korotaj wrote:
Thanks for the comments and inquiries, my CDory 22 (formerly Constant Craving) is now SOLD.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: