HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

NAVIONICS Boating App Price Increase 10/24

View previous topic :: View next topic  
djy887

City/Region: Bainbridge Island
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 1999
C-Dory Model: 24 Tomcat
Vessel Name: Still un-named (yeah, I know)
Photos: djy887
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:04 pm    Post subject: NAVIONICS Boating App Price Increase 10/24 Reply with quote

For anyone using the NAVIONICS boating app, the annual subscription fee goes up from $24.99 to $49.99 per year on October 24. My current subscription expires in May 2024, but by hitting the renew button today they rolled out my subscription to May 2025. So it doesn't overlap or wipeout remaining subscription time. For anyone using that app, I recommend jumping on it in the next day or two. If you're considering trying it first, be aware that the free trial period will take you into the new fee when the trial period is up.
colbysmith

City/Region: Madison
State or Province: WI
C-Dory Year: 2009
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: C-Traveler
Photos: C-Traveler and Midnight-Flyer
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2023 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: NAVIONICS Boating App Price Increase 10/24 Reply with quote

djy887 wrote:
For anyone using the NAVIONICS boating app, the annual subscription fee goes up from $24.99 to $49.99 per year on October 24. My current subscription expires in May 2024, but by hitting the renew button today they rolled out my subscription to May 2025. So it doesn't overlap or wipeout remaining subscription time. For anyone using that app, I recommend jumping on it in the next day or two. If you're considering trying it first, be aware that the free trial period will take you into the new fee when the trial period is up.

THANKS. I knew it was going up, but didn't think about renewing now until your message above. Mine expires next month, so was great timing. I just renewed it for two more years at the current pricing! Very Happy Colby
Gulfcoastjohn

City/Region: Pensacola
State or Province: FL
C-Dory Year: 2010
C-Dory Model: 255 Tomcat
Vessel Name: CAT 'O MINE
Photos: CAT 'O MINE
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DIJ,

thanks for the heads up! Extended to Aug 2027, saving $150, so I owe you a couple of beers or more when we eventually cruise up there!

John

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: