The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

SOLD - 2001 C-Dory 22 Cruiser with twin Honda 40HP

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flatfishfool

City/Region: Anchorage
State or Province: AK
C-Dory Year: 2002
C-Dory Model: 24 Tomcat
Photos: Herringbone
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:00 am    Post subject: SOLD - 2001 C-Dory 22 Cruiser with twin Honda 40HP Reply with quote

2001 C-Dory 22' Cruiser
Twin 40HP Honda 4-strokes with 1418 and 1432 hours
Permatrims
2 x 20 gallon built in fuel tanks
One battery for each motor with switches to combine/isolate etc
Raycor fuel filter system on each motor
VHF
Garmin GPSMap525
Full price offer includes $1000+ newly installed Garmin Echomap 9" with latest and greatest transducer
Wallas heater/stove
Shore power system
Dri-Dek in cabin
Window screens
Dual wipers with center manual plus fan
Half canopy/roof canvas for partial cockpit coverage
Cockpit rain cover (in marginal condition but it works)
Anchor, 30' of chain, and 300+ feet of line
Other misc equipment and a box with quite a few spare parts (extra drain screws, washers, belts, etc)
2008 King Saltwater dual axle trailer with surge breaks, working lights, spare, side bunks, and permanent AK license
Dinghy and downriggers not included, but will leave Scotty downrigger mounts/plates on gunnels

She gets 4mpg heavily loaded and closer to 5mpg when light.
Comfortable cruise in calm seas is 18-22mph @ 4800 - 5000RPMs.

Boat was originally purchased and kept in Washington state and was brought to Valdez in 2008, used annually for a month, and otherwise stored under cover. I bought from the aging owners in 2021 and have put less than 200 hours on it. I was not intending to sell but stumbled across another boat I couldn't pass up. I have storage so if it doesn't sell I will wait for spring, but I'll also consider reasonable good-faith offers. Boat is on trailer in Anchorage. 40K OBO

See my album for pics and/or https://anchorage.craigslist.org/boa/d/anchorage-dory-22-cruiser/7654899216.html
flatfishfool

City/Region: Anchorage
State or Province: AK
C-Dory Year: 2002
C-Dory Model: 24 Tomcat
Photos: Herringbone
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:06 pm    Post subject: SOLD - 2001 C-Dory 22 Cruiser with twin Honda 40HP Reply with quote

Boat is sold
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: