The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Another East Coaster Looking for a '16

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glidewaves

City/Region: Manasquan
State or Province: NJ
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:19 am    Post subject: Another East Coaster Looking for a '16 Reply with quote

Very flexible on model. Willing to travel, based in NJ.

Patrick
meagleton

City/Region: Ocean Shores
State or Province: WA
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:42 pm    Post subject: 16' C Dory for sale Reply with quote

1994 16’ Angler. Boat, Honda 45hp 4-stroke motor, (motor runs; remote control box needs work/replacement), & custom Shoreline trailer. All titles clear. Custom cabin keeps person/kids/gear dry. Many updates; new nav lights, SS steering wheel, 2-seats, throttle/shift cables; VHF, Lowrance color sounder/GPS plotter, anchor gear, life jackets, EPIRB, spare trailer tire. Built in fuel tank. Always stored in garage/under-cover. Cutty cabin keeps wife and pooch out of rain. A great lake / large river boat. Boat turns heads. Economical, lightweight, and easy to trailer and handle. Located in the Springfield, MO area and near Table Rock lake.

$11,500.00

Call to text Matt
907-351-0410 cell

I will email pics, if interested. Please send me a reply with email address..

Glidewaves

City/Region: Manasquan
State or Province: NJ
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2023 6:56 am    Post subject: Found Reply with quote

Arranging to buy CapnMac's out of FL. Thanks and looking forward to joining the C-Brats community.
Wolfeboro

City/Region: Wolfeboro
State or Province: NH
C-Dory Year: 2004
C-Dory Model: 16 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Pilgrim
Photos: Wolfeboro
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations! My 2004 Cruiser 16 arrived in the New Hampshire Lakes Region from the Mississippi River on July 20. It has been a wonderful boat so far, functioning flawlessly and (unexpectedly) turning heads wherever we go. The previous owner is a great guy who took excellent care of the boat and helped me ready it for shipping and launching. (I had exchanged emails with the previous owner of your new boat, too, before it was officially on the market. He also seems like a solid C-Dory guy, like most in this forum.)

If you need transportation, you can check my recent post about a reliable shipper who brought my boat east in 26 hours for about a buck a mile with excellent communications before and during transport. I’ve installed a Permatrim with excellent results and reinstalled the anchor roller, adding an Osculati anchor-rode straightener so that my little Rocna Fisherman arrives right-side-up every time. The tinkering is almost as much fun as the skippering. Almost.

Enjoy!

—Rick
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats Wanted All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: