The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Craigslist, Boat Trader, Offer Up, Etc - For Sale Page

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Site Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keehnel1414

City/Region: Sumner
State or Province: WA
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:51 pm    Post subject: Craigslist, Boat Trader, Offer Up, Etc - For Sale Page Reply with quote

I want to see if the Admins and group members would be open to creating a sticky page on the for sale section where other members can post listings they have found throughout the internet.

I follow the Wander the West forum and they have a sticky post similar for Four Wheel Campers, see link below. Four Wheel Campers are pretty rare and hard to find so everyone who is shopping, when they find a link but maybe its not the right one for them they post it on that sticky for others to find. C-Dory's are pretty rare and hard to find and I thought this would be great to add to this forum. I have been shopping for a while, and find ones that don't fit what I want and would love a place to share for others.

Just an idea.

Wander the West Link for example.

https://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/topic/8696-craigslist-ebay-etc-listings-of-camper-ads/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Site Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: