The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

My Wallas 800 is up for sale.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Boating Accessories For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crazy4salmon

City/Region: Bellingham
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2006
C-Dory Model: 23 Venture
Vessel Name: C-Therapy
Photos: C-Therapy
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2023 4:53 pm    Post subject: My Wallas 800 is up for sale. Reply with quote

https://bellingham.craigslist.org/bpo/d/ferndale-wallas-800-diesel-cooktop/7618941267.html

The link above is for my 2006(I believe) Wallas 800. Was in the boat when I purchased and assume it was in the boat new. Last year I had Scan Marine do a full service with some new parts Fuel vaporizer, Motor axle 2mm, Aftercooling thermostat and a wire harness. Parts alone were $200 and the total service was $460.

Long story, short. Cooktop/heater came back with a clean bill of health. Worked great for a month or two and then just acted like it had no power? I had already purchased a new Espar to replace it so I pulled the Wallas and put in the force air system. Just trying to recover the cost of the parts. Have receipt with date.

Should be an easy fix. Acted like it was a fuse of some sort? Or a great parts heater. I will try to add photos but you can see those in the link above. Thanks, asking $200 cash. Sorry, don't want to ship. Dan L[/img]
crazy4salmon

City/Region: Bellingham
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2006
C-Dory Model: 23 Venture
Vessel Name: C-Therapy
Photos: C-Therapy
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2023 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heater sold. Have a great weekend.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Boating Accessories For Sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: