The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

WTB 22 cruiser or 23 venture

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brademery

City/Region: North Vancouver
State or Province: BC
C-Dory Year: 2015
C-Dory Model: 23 Venture
Vessel Name: KARI-D
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:08 pm    Post subject: WTB 22 cruiser or 23 venture Reply with quote

Moving up from a 16 ft Arima and arm searching for a 22 or 23 C-Dory in the Pacific North West area, preferably BC.
johnpurvis

City/Region: Meridian
State or Province: ID
C-Dory Year: 2003
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Firefly
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:14 pm    Post subject: 2003 C-Dory 22 Cruiser For Sale Reply with quote

Good afternoon,
My dad was a sailor for many years and then switched to desert camping while my sisters and I were growing up. Once he sent us all off to college, he and my mom started spending time on boats, camping on the water.

My dad purchased a 2003 C-Dory 22' Cruiser in 2017 and did a few trips to Lake Powell and the Cumberland River in TN. They had a custom stainless and canvas bimni made by King Marine in Seattle, WA. There are clear zip-on enclosures to keep heat in and weather out, as well as custom panels made of sun screening material for allowing ventilation while still keeping bugs and sun out. He added solar, a refrigerator, and two new Honda 50hp motors.

After the world closed down in 2020, my dad's health was never quite good enough to go back out on the water.

My dad passed away last month and my mom is selling the C Dory, the trailer, and everything inside it (dishes, pans, silverware, bbq, etc). We took the motors to a Honda Marine shop in Boise, ID and had everything tuned up and fixed after sitting for a few years. We replaced the VST pumps, the impellers, and a few other parts. I will have the complete list as soon as I pick the boat up this weekend. The shop has guaranteed that the motors are ready to go!

We have a Hummingbird widescreen fishing system and depth sonar as well. There is a Windlass Freedom 500 Anchor Winch. There is also a nice anchor, which he told us the name of many times and we simply can't remember at the moment. Smile We will find out and update this, but it has been a funny time trying to remember.

The trailer is a 24', single axle, EZ loader. The tires are fairly new with very few miles on them. Two new batteries were installed in July 2023. This boat was stored inside a shop for the past 6 years. There is a two burner stove as well as a portable single burner propane stove.

We are listing this at $47,000 because it is in great condition and has so many additional items. My dad was a Honda engineer for most of his adult life and took great care of everything he owned. Knowing that he was sick and planning to sell, he pulled paperwork together so that we would have everything for the new owner.

I will add pictures if I can figure it out, but I can also email them if you are interested. Have a great day!

Crystal
208-340-6092
RileyDog

City/Region: Victoria
State or Province: BC
C-Dory Year: 2003
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: C-Nile
Photos: RileyDog - For Sale
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:10 am    Post subject: 2003 22' Cruiser Vancouver Island For Sale Reply with quote

Hello

We're selling our 2003 22'Cruiser, which is located in Victoria BC
Asking $38k.usd or $47k.cdn

For pictures, please see my c-brats photo album.

http://www.c-brats.com/modules.php?set_albumName=RileyDog&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.phph

Thanks and all the best.
These are great boats.
Tom
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats Wanted All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: