The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

25' Full Enclosure Cover

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Boating Accessories For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
colbysmith

City/Region: Madison
State or Province: WI
C-Dory Year: 2009
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: C-Traveler
Photos: C-Traveler and Midnight-Flyer
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:39 pm    Post subject: 25' Full Enclosure Cover Reply with quote

I'm planning on having a new custom cover made for C-Traveler in the spring, and just wondering if anyone would be interested in purchasing my current cover. This was a full enclosure boat cover I got from another C-Brat, and then had some alterations done to it to repair some small tears, place a zipper door in the cockpit and add some additional fabric. This was a temporary cover for a few years until I decided to get a new one made. That time has come. It would be April before this one comes available, but wanted to gauge interest now. I would likely keep the two bow poles and one cockpit pole, along with the rubber cord tie downs, unless someone really wanted those with the cover. I would like to get somewhere between $500-$750 for the cover. I've got about $1100 in it. Colby

The next two photos show the view from inside:

colbysmith

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The new cover is on order. Looks like it'll be sometime in April when the cover guy can make it. If anyone is interested in the one above, make me an offer. I can bring it along to the Hontoon gathering. Or Friday Harbor in May. Otherwise, cost of shipping would have to be included in the offer. Colby
colbysmith

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bringing this back to the top as I'd really like to find it a new home. If you have any interest in it, please let me know. I'll consider any reasonable offer, even if less than I was hoping for. As of now I intend to bring it along with me to the Hontoon gathering in two weeks, and if nobody is interested in it there, I'll also bring it along for the Delta Cruise in California, and then to Seattle for the Friday Harbor gathering. I have decided to keep the poles and rubber tie down cords for my new one. There are still tie straps one can use to tie it down. Colby
colbysmith

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Boating Accessories For Sale All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: