The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Vendor recommendations, fasteners and hose clamps

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Hull, Deck and Fittings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ken O

City/Region: West Yellowstone
State or Province: MT
C-Dory Year: 1990
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Ravens' Roost
Photos: Ravens’ Roost
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:33 pm    Post subject: Vendor recommendations, fasteners and hose clamps Reply with quote

I have been purchasing products from 2 vendors for several years now and I haven't seen them mentioned in any C-Brats forums, so I thought I would mention them here.

[b]Marine Bolt Supply[/b] (MarineBoltSupply.com). Located in Athens, Georgia, they stock a wide variety of nuts, bolts, washers and screws in 316 and 304 stainless. Their products have always passed my magnet test. They pretty much stock every size I could possibly use on my C-Dory, their prices are great, and they ship very quickly. For most bolt and nut sizes, you can buy one bolt if you want, instead of having to buy 10, 20, or 50. Way better selection than Jamestown, Defender, Hamilton Marine or West Marine. I highly recommend them.

[b]Ultimate Garage.[/b] Located in Emerson, New Jersey, they stock many high-end automotive items, but what I buy is their ABA stainless steel hose clamps. These are excellent clamps in every size you could need on a C-Dory. I've never found them out of stock on clamps, they ship quickly, and the prices are great. Spend $30 on their 7mm flexible nut driver and you'll wonder why you spent so much time trying to hold a socket wrench or flat screwdriver on those other hose clamps.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Hull, Deck and Fittings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: