The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

18th Annual Catalina Offshore Adventure 2023 ???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
colbysmith

City/Region: Madison
State or Province: WI
C-Dory Year: 2009
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: C-Traveler
Photos: C-Traveler and Midnight-Flyer
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:40 pm    Post subject: 18th Annual Catalina Offshore Adventure 2023 ??? Reply with quote

Quote:
We had another successful Catalina Off-Shore Adventure. Thanks for coming: John & Robbin, John & Laurie, Steve & Karen, Steve, and Floyd. We had six C-Dorys come and participate.
God willing, perhaps we will see you all next year at the same time and place.

I know it's a long time off for some, but as C-Traveler sits under it's cover out in the cold Mid-western winter, I'm starting to plan out this year's adventures. I have hard scheduled time out west for a possible Catalina cruise on August 6-12, 2023. I'm really hoping Jim pulls together and leads another one of these adventures. If not, I'm still looking at plans to put the boat in the water in San Diego the following week, before traveling back through Goodyear, Az to visit my folks. Rosanne would not be joining me for that week of 6-12, but has vacation for the rest of the month with hard plans for San Diego and Goodyear. Wondering if Jim doesn't put this together this year, if any others that have done this trip, would be willing to do it again during the week above? I would like to do it, but not familiar with the waters to make such an open water trip my self. Colby
Jim Gibson

City/Region: Sacramento
State or Province: CA
C-Dory Year: 1998
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Pounder
Photos: Pounder
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colby.

Yes, planning on doing the 18th Annual Catalina Offshore Adventure, August 6 to 13, 2023.

This is the exact same as I told you before.

colbysmith

City/Region: Madison
State or Province: WI
C-Dory Year: 2009
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: C-Traveler
Photos: C-Traveler and Midnight-Flyer
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Yes, planning on doing the 18th Annual Catalina Offshore Adventure, August 6 to 13, 2023.

Thanks Jim, I very much appreciate hearing this. I'll try to be one of the first ones to sign up once an event sign up becomes available. Colby
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Brat Cruises and Gatherings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: