The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

2004 CDory Restored 16 Cruiser new Yamaha 50hp

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats For Sale By Owner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kcohen4

City/Region: WILLIAMSBURG
State or Province: VA
C-Dory Year: 2004
C-Dory Model: 16 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Annie M.
Photos: Annie M
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:18 pm    Post subject: 2004 CDory Restored 16 Cruiser new Yamaha 50hp Reply with quote

The boat is originally from Upstate NY. I bought it from a guy in Oswego. It had been kept inside unused for many years. The original Honda had real bad compression, so I bought a new 2019 Yamaha 50HP high output.
We had a summer place on Chautauqua lake . If you saw the picture on the covered lift that is in Bemus Point, NY.
When we sold our place in NY, I kept the boat and brought it back to Williamsburg, VA.
Then Covid. The boat was inside in my hangar and a safe thing during Covid for me to do, was to go to my hangar and upgrade different items on the boat. New electrical panel, SeaDek the floor, install Racor fuel filter, install Icom radio, put teak bench in the stern, wet sand the burgundy trim, etc.
Has Garmin GPS/Depth sounder, Bluetooth speaker, Phone holder, 12v double power plug, all the safety equipment, anchor with chain and rode, and much more
Comes with 2 covers the hump back which is 100% watertight if kept out side and a rear straight panel with zippers and windows for bad weather.
Of course, I changed all the fluids and filters.
Everything is in 100% working condition and like new.
Last year I found a dock on the James River. Not easy around here. So that is where it goes in the summer. Stays in the hangar for the winter. Had a professional bottom paint job done.
It was a great distraction during Covid but in truth I guess I have too many toys. Really have not put many hours. The new motor has about 42 hrs. Really like a brand-new motor.
I have a lot of spares that will go with the boat. Prop, filters, fluids, life preservers, bumpers, lines, etc.
The trailer has been also redone. Packed the wheel bearings new wheels and tires, includes new spare, new electric winch.
Boat is in the water so you can do a sea trial.
Asking $25,000
For the pictures see the album for Anne M
http://www.c-brats.com/modules.php?set_albumName=Annie-M&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php&page=1
If interested please call or email
cell 203 550 2239
kcohen@woodstockmarketing.com

1982 CC Landfall 38
1979 Catalina 27
Alan

City/Region: Endicott
State or Province: NY
C-Dory Year: 2007
Vessel Name: Katyusha
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:19 pm    Post subject: Looks like a good one Reply with quote

So anyway, I had a 2007 CD 16 cruiser, like a sister ship to this one. I used it to cruise up and down Cayuga Lake in upstate New York.

Being married 55 years, with 5 children, and 6 grandchildren, we spend more and more time doing intermediate grandparent stuff, visiting coast to coast.

So when my brother offered to by it for $20,000.00, I said sure, but on one condition. $20,000.00 was too much. I was able to talk him down to $17,500.00 based on the equipment, condition, and market. Immediately wished I kept her.

I talked to the owner about this 2004 for sale. Wasnít able to do the deal due to non boat issues.

So, if youíre looking for a CD16, donít wait on this one. Have your finances ready, like so many on this forum recommend, and go for it!
Wayne McCown

City/Region: Rochester
C-Dory Year: 1999
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Little Mac
Photos: Little Mac
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a beautiful little C-Dory!!
Alan

City/Region: Endicott
C-Dory Year: 2007
Vessel Name: Katyusha
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:59 pm    Post subject: It is a beauty Reply with quote

Wayne:

Hello neighbor. I live in Endicott.

Enjoyed the pictures you have posted in your album.

One of my bucket list items is to cruise up Cayuga Lake, across the Erie Canal and down the Hudson to and around the Statue of Liberty. What a country!

Yes the owner has done a lot with restoring his CD16. Pride of ownership shows! I suggested he sell it ďas newĒ with a 40% discount for $33,000.00! (They ainít making any more)

Alan Petrush
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats For Sale By Owner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: