The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

1990 22' C-Dory Cruiser for sale, Port Ludlow, WA $20k

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats For Sale By Owner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdzipeto

City/Region: Chimacum
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 1990
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:27 pm    Post subject: 1990 22' C-Dory Cruiser for sale, Port Ludlow, WA $20k Reply with quote

Greetings

I have a 1990 22' C-Dory Cruiser with a 1997 Honda BF90a outboard that I am going to put on the market soon. We will be asking $20k. Its a great boat that fishes well but we just don't use it nearly as much as we thought.

This is a blue 1990 hull with original cabin and kitchenette configuration. The boat is located in a slip in Port Ludlow, WA and is ready to go exploring, camping, and fishing now. All I need to do is have a diver get the rest of the bottom cleaned off and its ready to go.
I purchased the boat in September of 2020. I replaced the original circuit panel, removed some old equipment, and added Scotty electric downriggers. The engine was last tuned up in April of 2021 by a local boat yard and has run well every time we have taken it out. There is a rough spot around 1600 rpms that seems to be typical for these carbureted motors. There is a mounting plate if you wanted to install a kicker motor.
The previous owner replaced the original gas tanks with 18 gallon see-through tanks. While the fuel gauge at the helm is inoperable, fuel levels are easy to visually assess.
It comes with a Garmin Echo Map Plus 73CV that works well.
As a 1990 boat the rubber around the windows is original and it has shrunk. The helm windshield has an electric wiper and the other two are manual. A full camper back and bimini, showing a bit of age but very usable, is included.
The bottom paint was last done in the spring of 2018. It was in fair condition when we purchased the boat but needs to be redone.
While no trailer is included with the boat, I do have a single axle trailer from a 1989 C-Dory you can have. This boat does fit on it but the trailer needs a full overhaul.

Please let me know if you would like more information or photos.

Matthew Zipeto

IMG_2444.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  84.62 KB
 Viewed:  298 Time(s)

IMG_2444.jpg

IMG_2471.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  86.87 KB
 Viewed:  319 Time(s)

IMG_2471.JPG

trkngas

City/Region: Mount Vernon
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:05 pm    Post subject: 22 cruiser Reply with quote

I am very interested. let me know if I am able to come have a look.

Thanks, Greg

Bluewater

City/Region: Port Orchard
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:33 am    Post subject: C-dory Reply with quote

Looking to get some more pictures of the boat, thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats For Sale By Owner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: