croakz Joined: 21 Sep 2020 Posts: 104 City/Region: Seattle
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 1997
C-Dory Model: 22 Angler
Vessel Name: Jolly Blue
Photos: Jolly Blue
Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:32 pm Post subject: 1997 22 Angler (2021 repower), $35K (Des Moines, WA)
Love our C-Dory, my family's first boat, but we want something bigger so it's time to upgrade.
The Jolly Blue is a 1997 C-Dory 22 Angler.
- 2021 Honda BF100 100HP outboard, ~50 hours
- Garmin ECHOMAPô UHD 94sv
- Standard Horizon GX2400 Matrix VHF with AIS, GPS and NMEA2000
- FURUNO DRS4W wifi radar
- 2020 AGM starter and house batteries
- Victron DC-DC 12-12/18 charger
- Renogy 100ah Lithium (lifepo4) battery
- Ecoflow Delta Mini power bank (for AC, USB, and 12V)
- 9L 12V mini fridge / freezer
- bimini top with camper sides
- bottom painted in 2020
- trailer with newer tires and surge hydraulic brakes
Random pictures are in my album:
Here's a video we shot on our way to Blake Island for some family camping:
I'll take more pictures after we clean her up. The boat is in the water at the Des Moines Marina through Oct. I think we can transfer the slip for use through Oct to any prospective buyers.
Asking $35K. Thanks.
All times are GMT - 6 Hours
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum