The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

1988 CDory 22 Angler for sale - $20K

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats For Sale By Owner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
davidbabrams

City/Region: Eastsound
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 1988
C-Dory Model: 22 Angler
Vessel Name: Fishtrap
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:54 pm    Post subject: 1988 CDory 22 Angler for sale - $20K Reply with quote

I have a 1988 C-Dory 22 that is set up perfectly for a fishing/crabbing enthusiast. Equipped with a 90HP Yamaha (300 hours) and an 8HP Yamaha kicker (low hours), "Fishtrap" has Furuno Radar, Fishfinder, Garmin GPS and Standard VHF. Comes complete with down riggers, crab pot puller and three traps. Rod holders and storage built in, live bait well. Fishtrap is in good condition, and comes with a single axel EZ Loader trailer. First $20K gets the whole package. Call Dave @ 626-755-6750. Boat is on Orcas Island until Aug 23rd, and then moving to Anacortes. Will send photos upon request.
vanisl

City/Region: campbell river
State or Province: BC
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:41 pm    Post subject: C dory for sale Reply with quote

Hi Dave,

I left you a phone message as well with my name and number, time of call was 5:40Pm Aug 13/. If you could send some photos to the.karen.hal@gmail.com

Please give me a call

Thanks

Hal
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats For Sale By Owner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: