The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

SOLD - 2005 22' Cruiser $42,000 (Seattle, WA)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
carlpm

City/Region: SEATTLE
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: C-Dore
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2022 9:32 pm    Post subject: SOLD - 2005 22' Cruiser $42,000 (Seattle, WA) Reply with quote

I bought C Dore in 2019, and I took it out immediately for a week in the San Juans. Since then I have constantly improved it, replacing the GPS, radar and fish finder, the helm seat, stereo and even the cabinets. It is powered by a 90 hp four-stroke Honda with 1850 hours, along with a 9'8 hp Nissan kicker. It has a Garmin 200 VHF, an electric water pump and a Wallas diesel stove/heater. In addition to the V-berth the table converts to an extra bed. The forward dinette seat can be reversed for a forward-facing passenger seat.

The boat is stored dry, with no marine growth or corrosion. The engines have been regularly maintained, flushed with fresh water after every outing. At 6'3", I appreciate the extra head room provided by the high roof. The aluminum propeller is 13.5 in diameter, with a pitch of 13".

The trailer is a King dual-axle bunker-type. It has been completely re-wired from LED tail lights to 7-pin vehicle connector. I've only used it a few times, so it too is corrosion-free, the hubs recently re-packed with grease.

Extras include an 8' inflatable dinghy with oars and an electric motor mount, crabbing gear (electric pot puller, four posts and a ring, with line and floats), and fishing gear (two manual downriggers, two pole holders, two rods/reels, tackle). There is an extra Danforth anchor with 50’ of line, a porta-potty, and full camper canvas cockpit enclosure.

Other features include:
• Radar arch with pole holders
• Golight remote controlled spotlight
• Lewmar electric anchor capstan
• Baystar hydraulic steering
• Lenco Trim tabs
• Two AGM 12V batteries
• Trickle charger and 12 watt inverter
• Two 23-gallon fuel tanks plus a 5-gallon portable tank
• 20-gallon water tank (uninstalled)
• Extra aluminum propeller 13.5P/15D
• Honda 90 repair manual
• Custom interior snap-on privacy curtains

C Dore will be at the Friday Harbor C-Brats Get together May 12-14, you can see it there or contact me for a viewing. Carl

murthog

City/Region: NANAIMO
State or Province: BC
C-Dory Year: 2009
Vessel Name: Lu-C
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2022 8:31 am    Post subject: C Dory Reply with quote

Good morning, Carl.
I am very interested in your boat. The images on this site are very small. Are there larger or more images available? If so, could you please send them to me at : murthog@icloud.com

Thanks
Alan
carlpm

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2022 12:19 pm    Post subject: 22' C Dory for sale Reply with quote

I've posted additional photos, along with a 2010 marine survey on Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lV1gHcnRClKpV1TnYJAHBbQZFQWBfMbS?usp=sharing
carlpm

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2022 10:18 pm    Post subject: SOLD C-Dory 22 Cruiser Seattle $42,000 Reply with quote

Sold today
starcrafttom

City/Region: marysville
C-Dory Year: 1984
C-Dory Model: 27 Cruiser
Vessel Name: to be decided later
Photos: Susan E
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool where is my old boat going? Hope to see in on the local weathers again.
carlpm

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2022 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's on its way to Billings, MT., the biggest water it will see for a while is Fort Peck Lake. But the new owner plans to take it to Ketchikan in a year or so, and is looking forward to enjoying the crab pots and puller that went with the boat.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: