The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Cape Cod C-Dory 25?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Repeat

City/Region: Ft Walkton Bch
State or Province: FL
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2022 7:31 am    Post subject: Cape Cod C-Dory 25? Reply with quote

Hello C-Brats! My wife and I are aging sailors and are looking for a 25. We plan on using the boat in the ICW and the large bays of the Florida panhandle. Are there any folks in the Cape Cod area who might be interested in showing us their boat and talking about the many features which we believe will fill our needs? We have seen a couple of 22's and a 26 but have not been able to see a 25. We prefer the enclosed head and the self bailing characteristics of the 25. Any help along these lines would be greatly appreciated...we want to make this move a very enjoyable one. This forum has been super informative!

Thanks,
Peter and Becky
Nwheeler

City/Region: Port Charlotte
C-Dory Year: 2006
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Sea Sharp
Photos: Sea Sharp
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 8:05 pm    Post subject: Port Charlotte 25 Reply with quote

If this helps, we have our CD25 pretty nicely set up for cruising…….down in Port Charlotte. If you make it over to the SW coast I’d be glad to show it to you……but not for sale.
Nwheeler

City/Region: Port Charlotte
C-Dory Year: 2006
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Sea Sharp
Photos: Sea Sharp
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2022 8:07 pm    Post subject: Port Charlotte 25 Reply with quote

If this helps, we have our CD25 pretty nicely set up for cruising…….down in Port Charlotte. If you make it over to the SW coast I’d be glad to show it to you……but not for sale.
Repeat

City/Region: Ft Walkton Bch
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2022 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all. It looks like there are not too many C Dory 25's in the Cape Cod area. No response from anybody up here anyway. We are still sailing in the waters around Woods Hole but know that we will be switching to a powerboat soon and were hoping to hook up with some C Dory people to discuss their experiences and get some advise. Our launch date is June 10th and we are almost ready. Hope you all have a great summer!
Safetythird

City/Region: Hopkinton
State or Province: MA
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2022 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Repeat wrote:
Hello all. It looks like there are not too many C Dory 25's in the Cape Cod area. No response from anybody up here anyway. We are still sailing in the waters around Woods Hole but know that we will be switching to a powerboat soon and were hoping to hook up with some C Dory people to discuss their experiences and get some advise. Our launch date is June 10th and we are almost ready. Hope you all have a great summer!

Well...I have one on the Cape...but it's a 16 footer.

I don't imagine I'd be any help but if you feel it'd be useful, I'm happy to let you check out the wee little C-dory.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: