The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

2005 C-Dory 16 Cruiser

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats For Sale By Owner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dale

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2022 2:19 pm    Post subject: 2005 C-Dory 16 Cruiser Reply with quote

2005 C-Dory Cruiser for sale green trim. 50hp Honda with 300+ hours, trim tabs.
Full canvas (green) : Alaskan bulkhead, cockpit cover, bimini and canvas/screen camping enclosure. Garmin, Lowrance, radio. Extra prop, vent cover.
Waxed and buffed last fall and housed inside this winter. Winterized and fluids changed.
Load-Rite trailer included.
Not new but over all in good condition and presents well - a very nice little boat. Selling because my wife and I are planning to go a little larger.
Asking $17,500.00

Just listed with a small boat broker in the Thousand Island Region of NY, on the Saint Lawrence River. Boat is physically in Alexandria Bay (just north of Watertown & Fort Drum) and has been displayed since yesterday. Sorry I do not have any pictures available in my present location but the broker may be able to take/send some.

Contact Information: 330-221-0750/my best email is: slpstreem1@aol.com.

Probably best to go direct to broker: Mike 315-408-3498
Dale

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2022 4:15 pm    Post subject: 2005 C-Dory 16 Reply with quote

SOLD. Thanks to everyone who responded for their interest.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats For Sale By Owner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: