The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

SOLD - 2021 C-Dory 23 Venture - 19 hours on main engine

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crowleykirk

City/Region: Friday Harbor
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2020
C-Dory Model: 23 Venture
Vessel Name: C-Life
Photos: C-Life
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:54 pm    Post subject: SOLD - 2021 C-Dory 23 Venture - 19 hours on main engine Reply with quote

I will post pics as soon as I figure out how to add an album:-)

We are selling our beloved 23 venture. Only 19 hours on main Suzuki 140 and about 7 hours on the 9.9 kicker. She is brand spanking new. We originally bought her for the SJI but that ended up not working out for us due to a death in the family. So we moved her to dry dock in Newport Beach, CA. She has never sat in salt water for storage. We have used her once. Broke her in on a lake. We are just not able to use our C-Dory and would like her to go to a good home. We'll be back to boating in another couple years.

She has ever bell and whistle. Too long to list here. I'm creating a PDF that list everything. Recently added a Garmin 800 AIS black box, extra USB and 12 volt plugs and a really nice solar system.

Also had a custom 2-piece Subrella canvas was made, really came out amazing. When she was being built we had a custom rear canvas bimini created as well. All rigging was done the proper way by the builder, top notch. This boat was even sea trailed by Micheal from NMI himself. Most C-Dory's do not get a sea trail from the builder. No expense was spared. She is fully loaded. Even custom paint, and bottom paint as well as custom non-skip paint.

The bottom paint was moved up to not be below the water line and a custom designed arch sits on top. She is a beautiful boat. Not another one like her.

We purchased her new from Master Marine. Marty Smith there is a good friend as is Micheal at the yard they are built. They know this boat very well.

I also have over 2K in spares, including spare prop.

If interested in learning more please email me at: kirkart1@icloud.com

Thanks for considering. I am traveling for a couple days so may not return emails for a few days. Today is 2/16/22

Kirk Williams

baensch-ak

City/Region: Prineville
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 2007
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Life of Riley
Photos: G. S. Lollipop
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:49 pm    Post subject: C-Life Reply with quote

So sorry for your loss. We do hope you are able to return to the SJI. Please send us more info and a picture when you can. Thanks, Karen and Al on Life of Riley 22ft C-Dory our 5th one in 25 yrs. of C-dory cruising in SJI area.
Previously owned C-D 16' URSA MINOR, C-D 22' PEGASUS, Island Packet 380 FRIENDSHIP live aboard, C-D 16' G.S. LOLLIPOP, Cape Cruiser 23 HARMONY. As of June '19 sailing 'Life of Riley', a C-Dory 22, stored in Bellingham. Al & Karen
bigbob

City/Region: Oak Harbor
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pm sent.
crowleykirk

City/Region: Friday Harbor
C-Dory Year: 2020
C-Dory Model: 23 Venture
Vessel Name: C-Life
Photos: C-Life
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2022 12:24 pm    Post subject: SOLD Reply with quote

SOLD
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: