The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

2019 C-Dory Venture 26 - Located Antelope Point Marina, Az

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats For Sale By Owner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
justkeepswimn

City/Region: Page
State or Province: AZ
C-Dory Year: 2019
C-Dory Model: 26 Venture
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:13 pm    Post subject: 2019 C-Dory Venture 26 - Located Antelope Point Marina, Az Reply with quote

Happy New Year to all. Smile

Update on 2019 Venture 26 for sale:

Boat is currently in dry storage at Antelope Point Marina on Lake Powell. Yamaha 175HP XA outboard electronics show a grand total of 9 hours use on the motor. Warranty on Yamaha 175 (transferable) is good through 12/13/2022. Warranty on kicker - Yamaha 9.9 four stroke outboard with autopilot (transferable) is good through 05/04/2023. Boat/motors have been winterized after 6 month period at marina. Hull has been professional cleaned by Antelope Point Marina staff.

Backstory:
The pandemic kept this brand new C-Dory Venture 26 sitting - unused - in the Pacific Northwest, in dry storage, for over a year. In frustration I finally had her professionally delivered - on her own trailer (EZ Loader TAB 21-25 62 - no salt water) - to Lake Powell. Since that time she's only been out on the lake with my family once for 1/2 a day.
Therefore there is a grand total 9 hours on the Yamaha 175 and zero hours of use on the kicker. This C-dory is fully loaded - even has a satellite TV system (never used) - and a complete rear deck canvas enclosure. Head, galley, onboard water system, diesel stove/heater - never used. XM radio/weather - unused, Garmin Electronics Package, GPS Map 8610xsv, MFD/sonar, VHF 215 AIS w/ GPS, Fantom Solid State 18 radar - unused, Garmin Reactor kicker autopilot -unused, and a Lewmar windlass - unused, etc.
Again, thinking it doesn't make sense to keep such a fine little vessel that - it would seem - is not going to be used by my family and myself. Anyone interested, please feel free to contact me for additional information. -Cheers
geontemt

City/Region: Seattle
State or Province: WA
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
I sent you an email. I am interested in your boat. Can you post some pictures and a price?
Thank you,
George
easy does it

City/Region: Redmond
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 2004
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Pura Vida
Photos: Easy Does It
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:08 pm    Post subject: Post subject Reply with quote

Any new info on this boat? Pictures and price?
Nancy and Bud

City/Region: Nashville
State or Province: IL
C-Dory Year: 2005
Vessel Name: Emma Mae
Photos: Emma Mae
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

another drive by posting. Looks like they joined to post an ad. Sold the boat somewhere else and didn't bother to check back in here again.
Nancy and Bud

City/Region: Nashville
State or Province: IL
C-Dory Year: 2005
Vessel Name: Emma Mae
Photos: Emma Mae
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seller contacted me by email and said the boat was still for sale.

Hard to tell it from this thread.

Jan 11 and Jan 21 people asked for pics and if it was still for sale NO RESPONSE From seller. This often happens when people join ni order to sell a boat and then never reply to interested parties.

No skin in this game but if I were trying to sell a boat, you can bet that I would at the very least have the courtesy to reply on the forum to individuals who wanted info or to know if it was for sale.
justkeepswimn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:37 pm    Post subject: C-Dory Venture 26 listing Reply with quote

Oh my!

Again, I have responded to everyone who has emailed me for more information on my C-Dory Venture 26 and - I believe - to everyone who has only inquired on the forum. Not sure why my post has created so much darn anxiety from people who are not even in the market for a boat. (?)

Anyone interested, it is best to email mail me so that I can provide more info, photographs and my telephone number. My asking price is $150k which is well less than what I have invested in the boat and the various electronics and other accessories.

My listing is here on the C-Brats forum because these members, these good people, are the heart and soul of this boating community.

As I explained to a gentleman who questioned the appropriateness of my listing on the C-Brats site, I was hoping to take delivery of my C-Dory and take part in the C-Dory gathering at Friday Harbor right before the pandemic hit. I had communicated with a number of good people from the C-Brats site who were also going to attend that meeting. Well, the pandemic certainly put an end to that!

Today, a couple of years later, I've sold my house on San Juan Island and find myself living far away (Arizona) from the environment that I purchased my C-Dory Venture 26 to explore. Thus the listing.

In closing, let me say I do respect this forum and the people who are here. I'm NOT here to take advantage of the site or the good folks who participate in this community. My thought was that it was appropriate to list my vessel here first.
If my listing is really a problem for anyone in this community, I can certainly take it down, no hard feelings. -Cheers. Smile
chipwagon

City/Region: Victoria
State or Province: BC
C-Dory Year: 2007
Vessel Name: Sam 'n Leo
Photos: Sam 'n Leo
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi justkeepswimn,

I'm really sorry to hear your boating plans in the PNW got derailed by the pandemic. I assure you that for folks interested in finding good C-dorys on the market, any posts are appreciated and I'm certain serious buyers will not hesitate to reach out for any details. There are not going to be many 2019 26 Ventures on the market and I can't think of a better place than here to find the right person for the opportunity. Good luck with it!

justkeepswimn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the encouragement and the kind words!
She is truly a fine vessel and I would certainly like to find her a good home with someone who will appreciate the complete package I've assembled.
-Cheers...
George S.
justkeepswimn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:24 pm    Post subject: Some Interest, but still for sale! Reply with quote

Spring is in the air and so is the 2022 boating season!

My C-Dory Venture 26 boat ad is now live on both Boat Trader & boats.com

To view these listings, follow the links below:

Boat Trader: https://www.boattrader.com/boat/2019-c-dory-venture-26-8238324/

boats.com: https://www.boats.com/power-boats/2019-c-dory-venture-26-8238324/

-Cheers
StellaBlue

City/Region: San Juan Islands
State or Province: WA
Vessel Name: Stella Blue
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:52 am    Post subject: She Found A Good Home With A Nice Couple! Reply with quote

Hello Everyone...
My C-Dory Venture 26 has been purchased.
Interest REALLY picked-up the closer we got to Spring.
(Even had a gentleman from Alaska inquire, but too late!)
Thank you for allowing me to post her on your web site.
I hope you all have a wonderful and safe boating season! Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats For Sale By Owner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: