City/Region: Monmouth, Or.
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 2018
C-Dory Model: 23 Venture
Vessel Name: DayBreak
Photos: DayBreak
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Griswold,

Congratulations on the purchase of your C-Dory. Sorry to hear about your consideration on buying a new trailer. Might it be worth the cost to repair the trailer vs. buying a new one?

We will be having a annual C-Brats Get-Together at Friday Harbor on San Juan Island in May of 2022. Hopefully, you will be able to attend that gathering and during your stay, collect some nice photos to enter for the 2023 C-Brats Calendar. Look for details in a new post for this Get-Together in early January.

What size C-Dory did you purchase? This would be helpful to know in your request.

hardee

City/Region: Sequim
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Sleepy-C
Photos: SleepyC
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdy Brats. Sorry to say but I have not heard anything from Julie for over a week now. SORRY. I know it is a busy time of year, but . . . . .
The plan was to have the calendars ready to order for Christmas time. Not sure we can make that now, but I will keep trying.

Harvey
SleepyCMoon

chieftele

City/Region: Placerville
State or Province: CA
C-Dory Year: 2006
C-Dory Model: 16 Angler
Vessel Name: Rose Bud
Photos: Rose Bud
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I submitted a photo, but it was from my I phone and I didn't even pay attention to pixels or resolution, so it may not qualify. Either way, I'm really looking forward to the calendar! I'm grateful to all who put effort into it...
hardee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chieftele wrote:
I submitted a photo, but it was from my I phone and I didn't even pay attention to pixels or resolution, so it may not qualify. Either way, I'm really looking forward to the calendar! I'm grateful to all who put effort into it...

Thank you, and glad to do it. I did do part of it anyway, and for me it is always fun to look and sort. I know there were some photos that were submitted that did not met the definition requirements but I don't know who or how many. When the initial screening was done, we had 13 submitters that had qualifying photos. I believe there will be one photo from each. Tried to make it fair that way, although I do feel that we could have had some more higher quality photos. This next year we will be doing some things different. I will try and keep a reminder up at least monthly to keep an eye focused on calendar submissions.

For both phone and camera, there are settings that will allow you to vary the size of your photo (megapixels). Look for that setting and then adjust so you are using the higher def setting --> yields a higher or larger megapixel number, as in 5.7. or 9 in stead of ?KB or 1,2,or 3 MB. Yes, it will take more space in your memory, BUT, that is the price you pay for what you get.

Hope we have the calendar setup at Lulu soon, and as soon as I know that has happened I will post here.

Harvey
SleepyC Moon

hardee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WELL NOW, it's here. The new 2022 C-BRATS Calendar is available on Lulu to order right from you own little spot on the I-net world.

$10.99 for the Calendar.

Use the 15% Off Promo Code: SNOW15

Add a bit for shipping regular USPS trackable about $6 OR
Add a bit more for expedited USPS ( about $1Cool for faster and also trackable shipping.

Here is a link to the C-BRAT site thread for the Lulu link and Promo Code.
I'm not sure how long that code is good for, but maybe only a week.

http://www.c-brats.com/viewtopic.php?p=361558#361558

Thanks all for your participation, patience and support here.

Harvey
SleepyC Moon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: