The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Anyone in the Ventura, CA Area?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jjherman

City/Region: Ventura
State or Province: CA
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:23 pm    Post subject: Anyone in the Ventura, CA Area? Reply with quote

Hi,

I am not currently a boat owner, but I am doing my research and looking, in hopes of becoming one soon! I live in Ventura, CA and am wondering if there are any C-brats in the area who would possibly give me their two cents on whether or not a C-Dory could fit the bill for what my family and I are looking for.

I hope to get out to the Channel Islands for surfing, snorkeling, hiking, whale watching, and just general exploring. Even being the novice that I am, I know that the waters of the Santa Barbara channel can get pretty brutal and I don’t know how these boats will handle that. I am married, with 2 girls (ages 5 and 7) and I hope to include them on these adventures once I get more comfortable and proficient. I own a Tacoma with a 6500 lb towing capacity and it appears the C-Dory’s are trailerable with that.

If anyone in the area would be willing to share their knowledge, or even better, show me their boat, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks,
J.J. Herman
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: