The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

1/2 share 25 Cruiser 2007 Victoria BC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats For Sale By Owner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kaelc

City/Region: Saanich
State or Province: BC
C-Dory Year: 2007
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Island Magic
Photos: Stil-Afloat
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:05 am    Post subject: 1/2 share 25 Cruiser 2007 Victoria BC Reply with quote

My boat partner moved up to a 40 footer so I am the hunt for a boat partner in Victoria BC Canada. Saanich is where I live but Iím open to anyone in the area as a partner. Itís a fully loaded boat with Honda 150, 9.9 and 2 hp for the dingy. It has full canvas, autopilot, radar, two Lowrance Hds 7 screens, rear steering station by moving one of the screens, windlass, wallas heater/cooktop, hot water, new load rite elite trailer with EOH brakes, fixed and handheld vhf with gps/dcs built in. Tons more I am forgetting.

10k worth of fishing, crabbing gear as well, could be negotiated in the deal or borrowed from time to time. Boat has caught lots of halibut salmon crab and prawns. Also have a weight distribution hitch with a tongue extension for towing with a 1/2 ton or camper. I have space on my property to store it but would consider some moorage splitting in Sidney BC (North Saanich Marina) or monthly at locations around the area. I also have a F350 for towing to fishing/exploration spots on the island and Iím happy to do one way tow and cruise/fish then swap with my partner, have done this for Bamfield/Broken group and would consider it for everything including an Alaska trip in a few years. Happy to fish with someone as long as they are kid friendly, my son loves to fish and be on the boat and my daughter seems keen but is a little young. No problem if you never want to go fishing too.

Remote throttle control for the kicker which needs to be installed and AIS radio, if someone is handy with low voltage electronics. Any chance an electrician or low voltage expert is on here and looking.

No rush on finding the right partner and will want to get to know someone very well before entering into a partnership. Benefit include 1/2 price for almost everything except gas. Half the work in maintaining, insuring and working on the boat.

Price is to be determined based on what is included, fishing gear, hitch etc. If someone had covered boat parking and space for a truck camper I would be very interested. PM for more details pictures. If you are on the site you know C-Doryís and I have spent hundreds of hours so happy to share my knowledge Thank you
jklfairwin

City/Region: fort collins
State or Province: CO
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am very interested in your post. We are long-time cruisers in various boats and are very interested in your offer. I would like to go into more detail with you at jklfairwin@aol.com.
jklfairwin

City/Region: fort collins
State or Province: CO
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are still looking for a partner, I am still very interested. Please contact me by email at jklfairwin@aol.com. Please let me know how to contact you and whether you are still looking or interested'
Jack Robinson
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats For Sale By Owner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: