View previous topic :: View next topic  
tparrent

City/Region: Apex
State or Province: NC
C-Dory Year: 2017
C-Dory Model: 255 Tomcat
Vessel Name: Tomfoolery
Photos: tparrent (TBD)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:31 am    Post subject: Sweet ride! Reply with quote

I am up in Burlington VT with my TomCat, waiting to close the deal on a new to me Nordic Tug 37. I've listed the TomCat for sale but that's no reason to not get out there and enjoy it in the meantime!

Took my son out for his first ride in Tomfoolery yesterday. Glass smooth lake, puffy white clouds, 72 degrees and we shared Lake Champlain with only two sailboats. Spectacular!

All the way back to the marina I was doing math in my head. Two boats * slip fees * winter storage...hmmm. Nobody golfs with only one club in their bag!

I'm still going to sell the boat but what a sweet ride. If only it was set up for me to live and work aboard for weeks at a time.

I don't want my lake to get all crowded but if you have not been to Lake Champlain, you should make every effort to spend some time here. Mountains, islands and water so clear you can easily see fish and structure 20 feet down.

If you do happen to be in the market for a late model, super clean TomCat, check out the classifieds. Just talked to the local boat yard yesterday and arranged to have every minor thing found in the survey (truly minor and only a couple items) professionally brought to perfection.

Light winds, clear skies, upper 70s today - see you on the water!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: