The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Parts Listings (part numbers, after market parts or OEM)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Technical Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
colbysmith

City/Region: Madison
State or Province: WI
C-Dory Year: 2009
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: C-Traveler
Photos: C-Traveler and Midnight-Flyer
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:48 pm    Post subject: Parts Listings (part numbers, after market parts or OEM) Reply with quote

As someone that does a lot of my own maintenance, I’ve spent a lot of time tracking down part numbers that haven’t always been easy to get from the various manufacturers of our boats and trailers. So I thought I would start this thread to help others out so that they don’t have to duplicate effort that has already been done. Perhaps others can add to this with information they’ve ascertained from their own endeavors.

Regarding the Sea Star Hydraulic Steering systems. The following part numbers work with my CD-25 Outboard Ram p/n HC 5358 (8.34cuin), but I believe my earlier CD-22 had a slightly smaller ram, and these part numbers were the same.

Ram Seal Kit HS 5157. However, you can just replace the actual seals inside those ends. Each end requires 1 each of the following, so you would need 2 each to do both ends:
Seals HW-0750N and DPU12-0.75-12, Oring 126 Buna.
I use Aeroshell #41 (Mil H5606) in my system with no issues. Earlier SeaStar listed this as an alternative fluid. You can get this from a general aviation maintenance shop, or order online from Amazon or Aircraft Spruce supply. A gallon can is about $37.

Field fittings (end fittings) for the 5/16” hydraulic hose: 2TFMS-6-5B. I have used several of these fittings allowing me to reuse original hose when I cut it to insert a tee for my autopilot, and they work well. They can be a PITA to put on, but with patience they can save hundred’s of dollars over buying new hoses.

Regarding the LoadRite LR-AB26T8400102LTB2 trailer:
Outer bearing 15123 (1.25” x 2.44”) Race 15245
Inner bearing 25580 (1.75” x 3.2650”) Race 25520
Seal 22333TB (2.25” x 3.376” x .375”)
If you change from greased bearings to oil bath, using the Kodiak Prolube 2.44 Kit, be advised that the seals enclosed with that kit won't fit. You will need to get the seal 22333TB. The original seals did not have a number but showed those exact dimensions stamped on the outer shell.
And FWIW, the smaller Kodiak kit for the EZ Loader trailers under the CD-22 also includes the wrong seal. Don't hold me too it, but I believe the seal you need is a TCM 168255TC-BX, which is rubber coated.

Hull and interior Color match for the white gelcoat seems to work well with the Rustoleum Heirloom White.

2009 CD-25 wiper arm: AFI 33032A (This is the entire articulating arm, not the blade.)

The mast or anchor light that plugs in, and has two terminals: Perko Pole Light P/N 1209DP2CHR
CC Rider

City/Region: Tsawwassen
State or Province: BC
C-Dory Year: 2006
C-Dory Model: 23 Venture
Vessel Name: CC Rider
Photos: CC Rider
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the thread start Colby, good idea.
Just recently replaced my bearings/races on my King KBT4600 trailer with Tie Down Engineering Super Lube spindles. Found the part numbers for the bearings/races on the Tie Down site, and wanted to purchase Timken replacements.
Amazon.ca has Timken bearing sets but does not list the bearing and race part numbers, just the "Set" numbers. It took some time to track down which Timken Set number contain which bearing/race part numbers. (Couldn't easily find this info, even on Timken's site). These spindles are 3500# axles and are stepped (tapered).

Anyway, here is what I found:

Seal: ID:1.719 in OD:2.565 in. Part # 171255UC Triple lip seal

Outer bearing: (1-1/16") OD:1.980 Part # L44649 Race: L44610 Timken Set 4

Inner bearing: (1-3/8") Part# L68149 Race: L68111 Timken Set 17

Pacificcoast101

City/Region: Torrance
State or Province: CA
C-Dory Year: 2008
C-Dory Model: 255 Tomcat
Vessel Name: No Pressure
Photos: No Pressure
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have Honda 150s on my Tomcat.
https://www.boats.net/catalog/honda/outboard-by-hp-serial-range

https://peparts.honda.com/marine#/browse/me/bf/bf150/BF150AK0-LA

Southern California Marine Life
https://www.flickr.com/photos/southern_california_marine_life/albums

My Photos
https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo/?pseudoid=%7bAC42A235-FD0A-464A-B559-1CC5843C95FB%7d&name=Phil+Garner&st=11&mode=0&comp=1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Technical Discussions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: