The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

2006 CD 25 with 2016 Yamaha 200

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats For Sale By Owner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gregarious

City/Region: Savannah
State or Province: GA
C-Dory Year: 2006
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Creek Runner
Photos: Gregarious
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:03 pm    Post subject: 2006 CD 25 with 2016 Yamaha 200 Reply with quote

220 hours with 200 hr service just completed by Yamaha dealer. NEW: GPS, water heater, water pump, A/C-heat, trim tab pump, data cable from motor to GPS readout, more. Note I removed the Wallas and replaced with Coleman butane for instant cooking. See pics how that works. Interior smartened up with all the wiring behind trim. Headliner fabric. Carpets inside and out. Interior repainted with very pale ivory which compliments factory green fabrics. Most of the plain steel L brackets holding the furniture to hull replaced with SS. Good news, bad news. New Awlgrip paint to hull, because I got sideways under a bridge. Good news it was done by Hinckley here in Savannah. Superb finish and doesn't fade like gel coat. Surveyor said everything appropriate was done by the yard. There was a delamination/crack in one area of topsides near stern now massively reinforced. No trailer. $54000. Also available is cruising equipment to turn the boat into an even better cruiser than standard. Some of that shown in photos. IF I can figure out how to create an album. 912-777-5034. 10-7 7 days, EDT. If you get error message, it's cuz it's busy. Try cell 619-300-3213
Album will be listed under boat name hopefully. Creek Runner.

Gregarious

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgot to add that it comes with camper canvas that I don't think has been used. Windows are clear after polishing. I did have to add two extensions done by canvas shop as you know the Sunbrella shrinks slightly with age. The cruiser package I mentioned is what we added to make it more "cruisy". To wit, 2KW inverter/generator, 1KW pure SW inverter with two extra 27 batteries, stern Fortress anchor, the deck chairs, TV/DVD, small solar panel, and misc galley items. This is optional and price is $1500.
jennykatz

City/Region: naples
State or Province: FL
C-Dory Model: 23 Venture
Vessel Name: Little Treasurer
Photos: Jennykatz
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:51 pm    Post subject: 25cd Reply with quote

Where are you located in Ga Have you weighed the boat I have a 7000 lb trailer wondering if it would be good ? Plz pm me JimW
00 cd16 cruiser honda 40 sold 3/12
Gregarious

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boat is under contract to Buyer down your way. But sea trial and survey not till end of month so things could go awry. 7000 should be good. EMpty boat is 3800 I understand.
colbysmith

City/Region: Madison
State or Province: WI
C-Dory Year: 2009
Vessel Name: C-Traveler
Photos: C-Traveler and Midnight-Flyer
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actual weights on my 2009 CDory 25, with a Yamaha 150, but no fuel or water on board was 5400 lbs. That's the weight of just the boat, no trailer. Not much else on board for this weight either. Same boat with aluminum two axle trailer weighed in at 7,040 lbs. I also have a trailer for sale that came under my 25; I replaced it with a new loadrite due to my extensive trailering and wanting something that was a little beefier. However I'm located in Wisconsin. Colby
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> C-Dory Boats For Sale By Owner All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: