Joined: 07 Nov 2009 Posts: 290 City/Region: Orofino, Idaho
State or Province: ID
C-Dory Year: 2006
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Two Bears
Photos: Two Bears
Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:14 pm Post subject: boating guides, east
I've guide books I can't bring myself to throw away but.... Since giving up trailer boating I need to free up book shelf space.
Books are free if you will reimburse me for postage from northern Idaho.
First come & etc.
These are all Great Loop & eastern Rivers. I can't give up my Puget Sound & BC books yet.
1. Great Loop Side Trips, Ron & Eva Stob, 2007
2. Ohio River Guidebook, Jerry M. Hay, 2014
3. The Great Circle Route; a guide to planning and crusing around the Eastern USA, G. Bickley Remmey Jr. 2007.
4. Tennessee River Guidebook, Jerry M. Hay. 2013.
5. The Tennessee River Cruise Guide, Fred Myers, 5th Ed, 2004.
6. Cumberland River Guidebook, Jerry M. Hay, 2012.
7. Mississippi River Histric Sites and Interesting Places, Lake Itasca to the Gulf, Jerry M. Hay. 2013.
8. Mississippi River Guide, (between Hasting MN and the Iowa border. Minnesota Dept of Nat. Resources, 2011.
9. Cruising the New York Canal System, Skipper Bob, 14th Ed. 2011.
10. Cruising from Chicago to Mobile, Skipper Bob, 6th ED. 2010.
11. Trent-Severn Waterway, Georgian Bay and the North Channel, Skipper Bob, 16th Ed. 2016.
12. Rideau & Richelieu Canals, Skipper Bob, 18th Ed. 2016.
13. Lake Barkley, from Barkley Dam to mile 95, waterproof chart. Alantic Mapping, Inc. 2011.
14. Kentucky Lake North; Kentucky Dam to mile 82. Waterproof chart, Alantic Mapping, Inc. 2011. _________________ Chuck & Penny Raddon
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You cannot download files in this forum