HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Atlanta Boat Show

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wefings
Dealer

City/Region: Panhandle
State or Province: FL
Photos: Cruise Ship #4
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Atlanta Boat Show Reply with quote

Wefings marine [Marc and Anita]are at the Atlanta Boat Show this weekend . We sort of slid in the show at the last minute ,but are spreading the gospel of C Dory to everyone interested ,and there are many interested ! We have had a couple folks that were intending to fly to Seattle and discovered we were here to thier [pleasant] surprise . Of course we cant match the selection of boats and exciting new products [C Tugs!] that the factory has assembled in Seattle , but as our C Dory factory rep Bruce says in a mantra like fashion "at least we are here". So...... Come see us if you can , we have a 22 Cruiser and a 19 Angler and we are in booth A 26.

Marc Grove
Wefings Marine

B~C

City/Region: Bend
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 1999
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Blue~C
Photos: Blue~C
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great, are you offering a boat show special of free membership in the best internet yacht club with every boat purchased? It's interesting to hear how these odd little NW boats are recieved in other parts of the country
Wefings
Dealer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:06 am    Post subject: Smiles in the aisles Reply with quote

The first thing folks do when they see a C Dory is smile . Its almost universal. Anita and I are going to try to compile top ten list of responses and reactions .The respose has been great so far . We had our neighbor booth come over yesterday to ask what it is about these boats that keeps our booth so full while others sit around empty . Its not because of my good looks...... ...........

Marc
DaveS

City/Region: Arlington
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2004
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Sea Shift
Photos: Sea Shift
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Smiles in the aisles Reply with quote

Wefings wrote:
Anita and I are going to try to compile top ten list of responses
Marc

Marc, let me guess............#1 on the list will be...."They're sooo cute!"

C-Brat #16
Byrdman

City/Region: Cumberland River, Clarksville,
State or Province: WA
Vessel Name: " ? " After Rename Ceremony
Photos: FreeByrd and C-Byrd
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marc .....sorry I am not there for you Brother.. I had no idea you were going to be in the Atlanta show. This is the second year in a row being back up here in Seattle for the show and factory party. I would have for sure been there at your booth. I have made the Atlanta boat show for years too....but....they never had hardtop/hardside boats..... But now they do. I truly hope you are having the success that is taking place in Seattle, and it is great to see the mix of boats being sold here to....not just the 22s....but the 25's and TC255s too. It looks as if the plant's efforts and expenditures in the new plant to increase production of the larger C-Dory boats will pay off. Be back in the SE in about a week.

Byrdman
TC24 & CD18
Wefings
Dealer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Byrdman , I appreciate that alot , and we will be here next year with more boats . We have had a great response ,but I think it was truly an introductory show . I probably told everyone who would listen about both owners group sites and when the see the massive amounts of information and the brand loyalty and comraderie ,I think that some will want to get on board . Bruce was here for a few days and he told me about the show in Seattle . We will probably see our results in more of a "trickledown economics" fashion . Thats ok with me , I want build confidence with our customers , and as they say "slow and steady wins the race" Its Day 5 and we are off the World Congress Center .
Marc
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: