HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

BYRDMAN BOAT STATUS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Byrdman

City/Region: Cumberland River, Clarksville,
State or Province: WA
Vessel Name: " ? " After Rename Ceremony
Photos: FreeByrd and C-Byrd
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:27 am    Post subject: BYRDMAN BOAT STATUS Reply with quote

Some have asked, others thought for sure and have miss-stated about my TomCat. I still own the TC24 and still have it on the market as stated in the boats for sell section. I have not yet ordered a new TC255, and will not be able to until I have sold my current TomCat. I have not put my self in the position of not being able to afford 2 TomCats and having to dump the 24 to get out from under payments. I will not go there.

I have ran the numbers many...many times. I have looked at the total weights, measured high and low several times, done about 100 differant line drawings......but the bottom line is.... I CAN NOT AND WILL NOT ORDER the TC255 until I have sold and new owners have the TC24.

I understand that several TC255s were ordered at the Seattle show, the Miami FL show is next month. I think that once some future TomCat owners start getting ALL the numbers down on rigging a new, larger, heavier TomCat and trailer.... that the lowered price of $65K for my boat loaded as it is for long range cruising....will start looking good....even to some 22 folks who may be looking at moving up the the CD 25. I do not think you can rig a new CD25 "water ready" for less than $65K. Now, those of you who have never experienced traveling in a TomCat with the extra room in the cockpit and berth areas....or experienced the much smoother ride than a monohull boat, ....really owe it to yourself to get on one. They are a sweet hull, and I do not really think there will be any significant ride differance between the TC24 and the TC255.

Thanks to all who have asked. Byrdman loving his C-Dory boats...and C-Dory friends.

Byrdman
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: