The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

vaccination
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scuppers

City/Region: Knotts Island
State or Province: NC
C-Dory Year: 2008
C-Dory Model: 19 Angler
Vessel Name: Scuppers
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Hunkydory"]
Scuppers wrote:
kennharriet wrote:
I have a close friend who is a first responder in the EMS field. As such she was able to receive the vaccine in January. Unfortunately she has had a severe reaction. She has been incapacitated and unable to function in daily life since then. She is an extreme athlete and has been been able to participate in the most arduous activities before. Doctors have confirmed she has never had COVID but confirmed that the vaccine is causing her health problems. If a person is healthy, they really need to do some serious risk management before exposing themselves to a experimental biological agent. Personally, I have taken the vaccine without adverse effects, not for personal health reasons but more for others to feel good around me in the workplace environment.

Why in the world would you post that drivel? You take the vaccine for two reasons. To protect your health, and to help control the global pandemic that has killed millions, and that will continue to mutate into potentially disastrous variants, untill enough people have antibodies to terminate the transmission. Do you think showing your hubris is useful?

Skuppers, in my opinion your defining Ken’s post as drivel & personal hubris connects hubris much more to you, then him. His is a personal opinion without rancor, whether right or wrong & from his own experience & shared by many. Unlike Bob & Sandy’s response your personal attack was not complementary to the rest of your point.

Let us hope that it is no longer acceptable to make up your own facts, to suit your political motivations, and post them on a public forum. I would hope that most thinking Americans will now return to a more normal view of science and truth. I realize that it is going to be very hard for some, but it is the duty of everyone to call the irresponsible behavior out. Quote an expert, and let's have a debate in the light. "Doctors have confirmed" is Trump speak.

localboy

City/Region: Lake Stevens via Honolulu
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2007
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: 'Au Kai (Ocean Traveler)
Photos: 'AU KAI
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine protects against South African variant, lasts 6 months, data shows

https://www.foxnews.com/health/pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-protects-against-south-african-variant-lasts-6-months-data

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

Pacificcoast101

City/Region: Torrance
State or Province: CA
C-Dory Year: 2008
C-Dory Model: 255 Tomcat
Vessel Name: No Pressure
Photos: No Pressure
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I received my COVID-19 vaccination an hour ago. I was fortunate to get an appointment online for the first day I was eligible. This is how I usually feel after getting a shot. The second photo is how I feel today.

Southern California Marine Life
https://www.flickr.com/photos/southern_california_marine_life/albums

My Photos
https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo/?pseudoid=%7bAC42A235-FD0A-464A-B559-1CC5843C95FB%7d&name=Phil+Garner&st=11&mode=0&comp=1
thataway

City/Region: Pensacola
State or Province: FL
C-Dory Year: 2007
Vessel Name: thataway
Photos: Thataway
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harvey,

I believe that there are no Laboratory confirmed deaths from Influenza this season. There may be death certificates which will attribute death to the flu.

I am not sure that we will every get to 80% current vaccination rate. One might say 80% of the population has immunity--which will include natural immunity after an infection of COVID. Plus there are a few people who seem to have some degree of immunity, perhaps from prior viral infections.

I will still take precautions, but not as stringent, for some time--at least a year. There are still a lot of unknowns, including variants where we still don't know the fullest effect of current vaccinations. The current stats suggest that there is at least some degree of immunity to those variants that have currently been identified.

One of the issues, is just not the USA, but other countries which are way behind in vaccination.

Thisaway 2006 22' CDory November 2011 to May 2018
Caracal 18 140 Suzuki 2007 to present
Thataway TomCat 255 150 Suzukis June 2006 thru August 2011
C Pelican; 1992, 22 Cruiser, 2002 thru 2006
Frequent Sea; 2003 C D 25, 2007 thru 2009
KA6PKB
Home port: Pensacola FL
bobjarrard

City/Region: Boulder City
State or Province: NV
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:00 pm    Post subject: In the hope of getting to 100 pages of posts - some fodder Reply with quote

I have a ChiHuaHua named ChaCha. I love this dog and therefore:
#1 She is "chipped", that's right, she can be scanned
#2 She is vaccinated against nine (9) diseases including Corona
#3 She is licensed and wears three forms of ID at all times
#4 She is fed home made food, no processed foods of any kinds or anitbiotics
#5 She sees a vet on a regular basis and I self-examine her myself all the time
#6 She is a bit of a mutt and therefore my have a stronger gene set
#7 Her "breed" is likely the longest lived of all dog breeds, smaller is better
#8 She is weight controlled by diet and exercise - always hungry is good
#9 When she travels, she has a "doggie passport"/health certificate
We should encourage all humans to adopt a similar approach to their health and their risk to others of them spreading infections. so therefore:
#10 I do not let my dog contact everything that breathes, common sense rules
Wow, let the flame throwers come to ignition temps and man the hoses.
Bob Jarrard
Barry Rietz

City/Region: Sierra Vista
State or Province: AZ
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:24 pm    Post subject: German Team Reports on Thrombosis Reply with quote

German Team Reports on Thrombosis:

https://www.dw.com/en/astrazeneca-german-team-discovers-thrombosis-trigger/a-56925550

bobjarrard

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:37 pm    Post subject: Famous saying in the car selling business Reply with quote

"For every rear end there is a seat that fits" and for every medical disease or issue with a much needed therapy there is a work around for complications, contra-indications, and side effects (including find another therapy). Four of us, all with two COVID-19 shots under our belts went out to dinner last night and while masked most of the time, were comforable eating FACE NAKED. We drove to the reaturant in different cars and picked a table with no other patrons too close. Now if you wish do otherwise, within limits I set you no limits but please sport a big scarlet UV for "Un-Vaccinated" on your forehead! Now just kidding - don't get all fired up, remember your blood pressure.
Bob Jarrard
B~C

City/Region: Bend
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 1999
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Blue~C
Photos: Blue~C
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gave up on consuming the Modelo vaccine the other day and went and got the first dose of Pfizer. Went on line Tuesday and got an appointment for Wednesday afternoon, it went pretty smooth and quick. I did have to show my ID which shouldn't be a problem for anybody, hell, even Bob J's dog has ID
Barry Rietz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:54 pm    Post subject: Astra-Zeneca Update on Thrombosis Reply with quote

Astra-Zeneca vaccine update on thrombosis:

https://www.reddit.com/r/CoronavirusDownunder/comments/mit15u/seven_uk_recipients_of_oxford_jab_reported_dead/
smckean (Tosca)

City/Region: Guemes Island (Anacortes)
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
Vessel Name: Tosca
Photos: Tosca
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on Barry, you must have something better to do than sprinkle scare tactics here and there and everywhere. You don't even bother to give your own ideas.

As for this latest "the vaccine ain't safe" missile:

The article you post gives stats of 22 cases of cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST) in the UK after 18.1 million AZ shots given (~1 per million shots), and 31 cases in Germany in 2.7 million shots (~11 per million shots). The article also states that the normal rate of CVST in the unvaccinated population is typically ~15 per million.

So what's the point?

bobjarrard

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:03 pm    Post subject: OK - here is the deal!! Five Bucks or you suffer!!!! Reply with quote

Feather Bloaters,
I figured out how the Forum can profit from this thread and this is a winner. We are on page 20 of this thread, when we turn to page 21, each new post has to be matched by the writer with five (5) bukcs (that is $5.00) to the Tip Jar on the home page. Now you are a low down card cheating puppy beating no count dirty bilge Tin Boat Owning Fender Left Out When Moving SCUM BAG if you do not follow this new rule. Trust me, the consequences of not following this mandate are too terrible to put into print on this post as there are children following the antics of us "adults" and we do not want to contribute to brain rot in America's Future Leaders.
We had best all use hidden codes and secret names from hereafter and I am henceforth on this thread known as DRAGON BREATH.
For me, every day is April 1st.
Bob Jarrard aka DRAGON BREATH Xmas Naughty
MilesandMiles

State or Province: MN
C-Dory Year: 1992
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: MilesandMiles
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figured I'd pop in and see if there's any Cdorys for sale since all the boomers here just love their "vaccines"...

...I'll check back in a month or two. Smile
Barry Rietz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:37 pm    Post subject: America's Front Line Doctors Interview with Pfizer VP: Reply with quote

America's Front Line Doctors Interview with Pfizer VP:

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/exclusive-former-pfizer-vp-to-aflds-entirely-possible-this-will-be-used-for-massive-scale-depopulation/?utm_source=MadMimi&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Doctors+Uncensored%3A+Bringing+You+The+Truth&utm_campaign=20210406_m162728896_NEWEST+AMY+VERSION+Week+of+4+1+22&utm_term=Read+the+full+article+here_
Foggy

City/Region: Traverse City; Northern Lake Michigan
State or Province: MI
C-Dory Year: 2014
C-Dory Model: 26 Venture
Vessel Name: Boatless in Boating Paradise
Photos: W B Nod
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: America's Front Line Doctors Interview with Pfizer VP: Reply with quote

Barry Rietz wrote:

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/exclusive-former-pfizer-vp-to-aflds-entirely-possible-this-will-be-used-for-massive-scale-depopulation/?utm_source=MadMimi&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Doctors+Uncensored%3A+Bringing+You+The+Truth&utm_campaign=20210406_m162728896_NEWEST+AMY+VERSION+Week+of+4+1+22&utm_term=Read+the+full+article+here_

"Former [key word] Pfizer Vice President and Chief Science Officer
Dr. Mike Yeadon" drank the same KoolAid as Dr. Scott Atlas and
General Mike Flynn.

Quote:
What gives Yeadon particular credibility is the fact that he worked at Pfizer, says Imran Ahmed, chief executive of the Center for Countering Digital Hate, an organization that combats online misinformation. “Yeadon’s background gives his dangerous and harmful messages false credibility.” https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/health-coronavirus-vaccines-skeptic/

Aye.
Grandpa used to say, "It's important to be able to separate the wheat from the chaff."

colbysmith

City/Region: Madison
State or Province: WI
C-Dory Year: 2009
Vessel Name: C-Traveler
Photos: C-Traveler and Midnight-Flyer
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

You crack me up Barry. And here I thought you were smarter than to promulgate crap like that!

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/covid19/90536
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 20 of 22

Jump to: