The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

vaccination
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
localboy

City/Region: Lake Stevens via Honolulu
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2007
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruiser
Vessel Name: 'Au Kai (Ocean Traveler)
Photos: 'AU KAI
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ssobol wrote:
A couple of years ago, I broke my wrist. I ended up going to three different doctors. I got three different answers on how my broken wrist should be treated. Each doctor was sure that their treatment was best and didn't really understand why the other doctors would do it differently.

My wife, an OR RN, will tell you that's why they call it the "practice" of medicine. Laughing

smckean (Tosca)

City/Region: Guemes Island (Anacortes)
C-Dory Year: 2005
Vessel Name: Tosca
Photos: Tosca
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just had a pacemaker installed in my chest (it now tells my heart when to beat 95% of the time.....it was necessary since my pulse had dropped to 35). I'll tell you one thing, I'm 10,000% happier that Dr Hanna did it than asking my neighbor to do it!
Barry Rietz

City/Region: Sierra Vista
State or Province: AZ
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:05 pm    Post subject: Colby Smith Reply Reply with quote

Colby, If you would have warned me you were going to attack my character and mentality like you have here, I would have donned my dunces cap! My recent posts on this thread represent material some people might not have seen on the "mob media" show at six o'clock! Therefore, an attack on me because of the content of an article I post, is an attack on any C-Brat who may have found merit in this, or any previous article I have posted.
smckean (Tosca)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barry, I don't think it is the content of what you post that some folks question; I think it is your motivation for doing so that is in question.
colbysmith

City/Region: Madison
State or Province: WI
C-Dory Year: 2009
Vessel Name: C-Traveler
Photos: C-Traveler and Midnight-Flyer
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Colby, If you would have warned me you were going to attack my character and mentality like you have here, I would have donned my dunces cap! My recent posts on this thread represent material some people might not have seen on the "mob media" show at six o'clock! Therefore, an attack on me because of the content of an article I post, is an attack on any C-Brat who may have found merit in this, or any previous article I have posted.

Barry, no attack on you. Just the crap you keep posting here in regards to Covid Vaccines that several have called you out on. I'm just not as tactful in how I say it. Mr. Green OTOH, you have also posted a few questions that I too have found merit in. But several of your posts appear to be nothing more than a political agenda against COVID vaccinations. Correct me if I'm wrong. Colby

P,s., what exactly is the "mob media" show you are referring to?
colbysmith

City/Region: Madison
State or Province: WI
C-Dory Year: 2009
Vessel Name: C-Traveler
Photos: C-Traveler and Midnight-Flyer
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Feather Bloaters,
I figured out how the Forum can profit from this thread and this is a winner. We are on page 20 of this thread, when we turn to page 21, each new post has to be matched by the writer with five (5) bukcs (that is $5.00) to the Tip Jar on the home page. Now you are a low down card cheating puppy beating no count dirty bilge Tin Boat Owning Fender Left Out When Moving SCUM BAG if you do not follow this new rule. Trust me, the consequences of not following this mandate are too terrible to put into print on this post as there are children following the antics of us "adults" and we do not want to contribute to brain rot in America's Future Leaders.
We had best all use hidden codes and secret names from hereafter and I am henceforth on this thread known as DRAGON BREATH.
For me, every day is April 1st.

Hey Dragon Breath, lest you call me a "low down card cheating puppy beating no count dirty bilge Tin Boat Owning Fender Left Out When Moving SCUM BAG" I'm going to be placing $10 in the tip jar. $5 for my post above, and $5 more for not getting back to add this as an edit to it before my time to edit elapsed! Just know me as "TACTLESS"! AKA Colby Mr. Green
bobjarrard

City/Region: Boulder City
State or Province: NV
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:09 pm    Post subject: OK - I am all in!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Hey Colby, as you and I are heading to the Tip Jar today, the two Bilge Licking Ethanol Gas Loving Wooden Boat Owning Arm Chair Captains better fess up as they posted onto page 21 and with some high faluting (How do you spell the word "faluting" anyway?) fighting words that could get a man into a bait fish swinging fight or worse - that kinda of behavior can get you out of the TREE HOUSE CLUB and force you to be a member of the underground Crawler Trawler Forum rumored to exisit only on sixth Tuesdays. This post was well worth five bucks to me. Hey TyBoo, tell us if the slackers on this page pay up or not so we can know if we should dial up the Flame of Shame Gun or not. Bob Jarrard Moon (You gotta love the Emoticon - a bit risque but why not, it cost me $5)
Barry Rietz

City/Region: Sierra Vista
State or Province: AZ
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:35 pm    Post subject: US Army developing new Vaccine Reply with quote

The US Army is now developing a new vaccine that is going to immunize one from the new varients they say? I find this rather "convenient" since the Army itself could have been responsible for developing the original virus that was later last year renamed "COVID-19"! Read on....

https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-19-vaccine-developed-by-u-s-army-begins-human-testing-11617706803?mod=itp_wsj&ru=yahoo

Judy Makovits, a biologist who worked at Fort Detrick's bio-weapons lab and was a close colleague to Anthony Fauci, has alleged the virus originated in this facility! She goes on and theroizes the virus was sent to Wahun to be studied in depth under a covert contract.
rogerbum

City/Region: Kenmore
C-Dory Year: 2008
C-Dory Model: 255 Tomcat
Vessel Name: Meant to be
Photos: SeaDNA
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: US Army developing new Vaccine Reply with quote

Barry Rietz wrote:
The US Army is now developing a new vaccine that is going to immunize one from the new varients they say? I find this rather "convenient" since the Army itself could have been responsible for developing the original virus that was later last year renamed "COVID-19"! Read on....

https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-19-vaccine-developed-by-u-s-army-begins-human-testing-11617706803?mod=itp_wsj&ru=yahoo

Judy Makovits, a biologist who worked at Fort Detrick's bio-weapons lab and was a close colleague to Anthony Fauci, has alleged the virus originated in this facility! She goes on and theroizes the virus was sent to Wahun to be studied in depth under a covert contract.

When will Mike and Will be offering the C-Brat branded aluminum foil hats? I think we need some.

smckean (Tosca)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barry wrote:

This is starting to get out of control!!!

Judy Makovits is a discredited researcher who made alarming claims in 2009 that were eventually disproven by the medical/scientific community. She had presented fake data by stealing the data from others and re-labeling it to fit her theories. She was fired and almost prosecuted. Today she is the darling of the far right conspiracy crowd.....especially those who deal in conspiracy theories involving vaccines and autism.

As far as her being a "close colleague" of Anthony Fauci, nothing could be further from the truth. They are bitter enemies since Makovits is a total fraud.
B~C

City/Region: Bend
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 1999
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Blue~C
Photos: Blue~C
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holly crap, I've been using a cleaning product called FSR to remove the brown tannin stains on the hull. It's kind a pain as you need to brush it onto the hull, I had a spray bottle of Bar Keeps Friend that I tried the other day and it works awsome. just spray it on, it comes our as kind of a foam, hit with the car wash brush and BAM, no more brown stain....I might try it in my drawers...it might even work on the Corona virus

If it's hard hitting commentary your looking for try Ozzy Man on youtube

localboy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It probably was developed as a military weapon...but you missed the country of origin. Think red. Think chop sticks. Think CCP.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-pompeo-idUSKBN22F0SC
ssobol

City/Region: SW Michigan
State or Province: MI
C-Dory Year: 2008
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: SoBELLE
Photos: SoBelle
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

localboy wrote:
It probably was developed as a military weapon...but you missed the country of origin. Think red. Think chop sticks. Think CCP.

Not really effective as a military weapon. The incubation period is too long, the percentage of people who actually get so sick as to be incapacitated is pretty small, and the number of fatalities is even smaller. A biological weapon that is good at killing people who are elderly or institutionalized but does not really affect persons of military age would not affect a fighting force much at all.

I can think of many weapons that are vastly more effective, starting with guns and bullets.
dotnmarty

City/Region: Sammamish
C-Dory Year: 1993
C-Dory Model: 16 Angler
Vessel Name: LIZZIE II
Photos: Lizzie
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

localboy wrote:

Mike Pompeo strikes again ! (or still). Maybe I'm getting old but this is too much bs even for me.

"...we're all in the same boat..."
localboy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dotnmarty wrote:
localboy wrote:

Mike Pompeo strikes again ! (or still). Maybe I'm getting old but this is too much bs even for me.

That was just one article. There are more. With many more expert opinions that the virus did not emanate from a wet market, despite what the Chi-Comms say. I mean some people love them commies and believe everything that they say or do. They would never lie or cover up something like a bio-weapon's escape from a clandestine govt lab. Nah. Never. And there isn't a 20' tall statue of Lenin in downtown Seattle either...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 21 of 22

Jump to: