The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

Update ... We love this boat.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
curioustraveler

City/Region: Annapolis
State or Province: MD
Photos: Curioustraveler
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:16 pm    Post subject: Update ... We love this boat. Reply with quote

I'm the one that started the "Reality Check" thread earlier this year when we found a great deal on a 22 Cruiser. Although I loved the looks of C-Dory's, and thought they may be a great option for us, I just wasn't sure.

We've been enjoying Curious Traveler since April and I have to say we stinking love this little boat. The shallow draft, the small motor, the amazing cabin, the simplicity of all the systems, it really is a great boat. And the ability to add air conditioning is a total game changer. I didn't even realize how important this feature would be. We spent the night aboard on July 4th in Annapolis and having AC is what made the trip possible. Can't do that on all the walk-arounds I was looking at.

She takes us at least once a week to an area restaurant and we're really looking forward to some weekends aboard this fall. My wife has some college friends coming to town and she's excited to take them out on her own - that's a true sign that it's a cool little boat.

I hope you're all getting out and enjoying yours as much as we are.
hardee

City/Region: Sequim
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2005
C-Dory Model: 22 Cruiser
Vessel Name: Sleepy-C
Photos: SleepyC
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear you are enjoying your CD, and loving it. Me Too. Thanks for sharing, and caring. Keep it up. Very Happy Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Harvey
SleepyC Moon

Catman

City/Region: Seattle
State or Province: WA
C-Dory Year: 2017
C-Dory Model: 23 Venture
Vessel Name: Songbird (Bambina, 16')
Photos: Bambina
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Curioustraveler, thanks for checking in with your impressions of your C-Dory. They sure are fun, and I know how you feel. We all do!
Thumbs Up
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: