The C-Brats Forum Index
HomeForumsMy TopicsCalendarEvent SignupsMemberlistOur C-DorysThe Brat MapPhotos

SOLD - 1993 16' Angler w/ 45HP 4-stroke FOR SALE $7500

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mwerner

City/Region: Grand Rapids
State or Province: MI
C-Dory Year: 1993
C-Dory Model: 16 Angler
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:25 pm    Post subject: SOLD - 1993 16' Angler w/ 45HP 4-stroke FOR SALE $7500 Reply with quote

1993 16' C-Dory Angler with 45 HP Honda (726 hr) for $7500

Well cared for Dory, and I hate to have to sell her!

Motor (1993 BF45A Honda 4-stroke) works very well, good compression, good water pump, has 726 hr, includes shop manual, and spare prop. Winterized motor every year, replaced engine oil every two years, lower unit gear oil was replaced every 3 years. High grade Rec fuel only. Stored inside during winter. The trailer is in good shape and bearings are easy-lube bearings (Bearing Buddy) along with two spare tires all with good tread (2 extra trailer hubs and bearings available). All trailer lights work.

Boat is Located in SW Michigan (Grand Rapids). I have used this boat for river and small lake fishing extensively as well as deep-water trolling in Lake Superior, Huron, and Michigan. The cuddy cabin is very dry in rougher water, there is canvas to fully enclose the cabin. Boat was purchased in 1996 in FL, and after 1999, freshwater only in Great Lakes.

Issues: (Full disclosure)
-Bimini works well, but is starting to show its age and should get new canvas
-Paint around windows is starting to chip, no leaks
-Minor dings in fiberglass seal coat in a few places, but no cracks or leaks
-Main deck paint starting to show some wear but absolutely no leaks
-Fuel line by-passes old water eliminator
-Trailer missing one mud fender
-Electric trailer winch has not been used in 20 years (not hooked up so I don't know if it works). Honestly I don't even know why you would need an electric winch this boat does not need it.

Serious inquiries only please. The price is firm, no holds. Pick-up locally only near Grand Rapids, MI
evander

City/Region: grosse pointe farms
C-Dory Year: 2000
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:50 pm    Post subject: c dory 16 for sale grand rapids Reply with quote

Please call me 313-333-0059
would like to come by and look, thanks John
mwerner

City/Region: Grand Rapids
C-Dory Year: 1993
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:52 am    Post subject: SOLD - To Fellow C-Brat Reply with quote

SOLD - To Fellow C-Brat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The C-Brats Forum Index -> Marketplace Reference All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: